Player Sponsorship 2021 Player Sponsor Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

From now on everyone has to pick a shitty photo of their player list the height weight and 45s taken, scrubs, make it fun

Matt_bas has decided to offer up pick 35 plus pick number 2 next year to move up the draft this year. He's not confident he can win player sponsor of the year with Ainsworth of the board, but he's a Shuey in for 2nd. Any takers?

Matt_bas has decided to offer up pick 35 plus pick number 2 next year to move up the draft this year. He's not confident he can win player sponsor of the year with Ainsworth of the board, but he's a Shuey in for 2nd. Any takers?
I'm willing to trade pick 34 for your pick 35 and 2

Hmm tempting. Throw me a top 5 pick back and it's a deal
Draft Day (2014) - I Want My Picks Back Scene (9/10) | Movieclips on Make a  GIF

Lmao sorry guys. I’ll take Nic Nat

MWPP
Jack Darling of course please

C51F02B5-EE1F-4467-B3CD-8EE632354E76.jpeg

You’re up Reminiscence

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The West Coast Eagles most promising up and coming midfield.
I will sponsor him, in what will be, his breakout year.

download-17.jpg

KO_KO we await selection.

The West Coast Eagles most promising up and coming midfield.
I will sponsor him, in what will be, his breakout year.

View attachment 1030155

KO_KO we await selection.
Oh. I see how it is, former friend.

Let’s see how many games O’Neill manages compared to Ainsworth next year, shall we?

The game is afoot.

Oh. I see how it is, former friend.

Let’s see how many games O’Neill manages compared to Ainsworth next year, shall we?

The game is afoot.

Challenge accepted .......... and you still remain a friend. ;)

After taking Jake the snake waterman to dizzying heights and Brownlow contention this season, I now will take Jarrod Cameron under my wing and make him the number one small forward in the competition.

Not only is this kid deadly around goals, he is the best, yes the best, tackling small forward in the comp. in the words of the greatest boxer of all time Roy Jones Jr, “y’all must’ve forgot”

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I’ve been thinking about this selection for a couple months now, given the fact that I wanted to change to a different player from HickGod. Given the fact he’s due for a big resurgence, and I’ve loved him since he arrived, I pick the man that will henceforth be celebrated on this board as a champion:
8C4FD8B1-5CE5-474A-8E67-6F9E99326646.png

Mark my words, Nathan Vardy will be playing the majority of games next year as Nic’s right hand man.

Hap Hapablap it’s your turn.

Last edited:
Thanks Keyzer - with my pick I choose a man searching for redemption after an underwhelming 2020.

That’s the quickest man on our list - Jack Petruccelle!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back