Player Sponsorship 2021 Player Sponsor Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

At this stage of the draft and the fact it feels like it has taken 2 generations to get to my pick I was expecting to have the choice of between vanilla and list clogger. Well boy am I happy that my first player to sponsor is this great man.

With pick 28 Wedgie chooses

Elliot Yeoey:

See what lengths my man goes to for our great club.

1608773444363.png

Now see him flying up with our mascot:

1608773705519.png

And this is his reaction when he hears that BT is calling the game

1608773816551.png

And here he is holding the 2021 Premiership Cup:

1608773897237.png

This is his reaction when Jetts rocked up to training with that hair cut:

1608774023209.png

What a great specimen he is:
1608774167664.png

Ishmael_ you are up mate

Brendon, I choose you. This will absolutely be the year Sneeze turns into the Chad version of himself we all want him to be and it all starts with my undying sponsorship.

No matter how many times you take almost mark of the year or miss from 30 metres out or even when you inexplicably handball it to yourself and then to the opposition while you're standing on a teammates head, I will be in your corner. <3

bzparkes you're up mate, Merry Christmas.

For those keeping track these are the players still available

8. Jamie Cripps
11. Harry Edwards
13. Luke Foley
14. Andrew Gaff
15. Shannon Hurn
16. Mark Hutchings (R)
17. Callum Jamieson
18. Ben Johnson
19. Jamaine Jones (R)
28. Jack Redden
29. Willie Rioli
33. Brad Sheppard
34. Luke Shuey
37. Daniel Venables (R)

Our current captain, our former captain, a 2020 All Australian and a John Worsfold medalist among others. Some quality still there

Some serious quality on the table, I'm not used to this with my picks of late.

Because the Illuminati's running our everyday lives and I'm completely immune to their influence, I pick our captain, Luke Shuey.

Doughboy you're up.

Been more than 24 hours so I'll take the former captain Shannon Hurn.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll take the guy thats the best chance we have outside of Ainsworth for a Brownlow.

The key to the 2021 flag.

Jack Redden.

140105c9926bddd82d809fb8a00423ee.jpeg.jpg

*pictured on the left next to 2 other plebs

I’m going to take Jamaine Jones

Showed some promise in his two games before badly tearing his hamstring which required surgery. Will be competing with the likes of new recruit Zac Langdon, Brendan Ah Chee, Jack Petruccelle, Jarrod Cameron and possibly even Isiah Winder a spot in the forward half.

Hopefully that group can push each other in a healthy competition for what’s likely to be only 2 available spots as it’s an area we struggled with in 2020 thanks to a combination of poor form, injury and the absence of Rioli.

According to Simpson Jones has come back about 4kegs lighter so that augurs well for a productive season

Go well JJ

So all signed up sponsors have made their selection but we’re left with 6 players without a sponsor

Cripps
Hutchings
Foley
Jamieson
Johnson
Venables

So if you missed the sign up process and still want to be involved nominate yourself for one of the above players and he’s yours

I’ll give it a couple of weeks and if there’s still players left I’ll put out a call for anyone who wants to sponsor a second player

So all signed up sponsors have made their selection but we’re left with 6 players without a sponsor

Cripps
Hutchings
Foley
Jamieson
Johnson
Venables

So if you missed the sign up process and still want to be involved nominate yourself for one of the above players and he’s yours

I’ll give it a couple of weeks and if there’s still players left I’ll put out a call for anyone who wants to sponsor a second player

I will do one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back