Discussion 2021 Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 trades left

CCJ > Atkins (2 trades for injuries). Literally $200 short to go straight to De Goey which is a risk I would of probably taken.

CCJ & Highmore > Neale/Wines/Mills (580k to spend) and a DDP rookie (1 trade for injuries)

Hold CCJ and play Waterman and wait a week for Highmore to hopefully go up another 10k/20k and fingers crossed someone decent drops under 600k

What would you do?

3 trades left

CCJ > Atkins (2 trades for injuries). Literally $200 short to go straight to De Goey which is a risk I would of probably taken.

CCJ & Highmore > Neale/Wines/Mills (580k to spend) and a DDP rookie (1 trade for injuries)

Hold CCJ and play Waterman and wait a week for Highmore to hopefully go up another 10k/20k and fingers crossed someone decent drops under 600k

What would you do?

Trade Weightman for Dangerfield leaving Waterman on the bench or trade Waterman for Marshall providing ruck swing cover leaving Weightman on the bench?

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you're considering Dow, then you should also consider DevRob who you can also afford.

I feel like Dev has more competition to get points then what Dow does atm. Dev has Lyons and Neale with Zorko, Bailey and McCluggae. Dow has Walsh and a banged up Cripps.

I feel like Dev has more competition to get points then what Dow does atm. Dev has Lyons and Neale with Zorko, Bailey and McCluggae. Dow has Walsh and a banged up Cripps.

Don't forget SuperPOD Matt Kennedy mate :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

So is Paddy Dow worth a saved trade and an extra score?

I can have him at F6 this week and have 4 trades remaining, or do a downgrade and trade in someone @$450k next week and have 3 remaining. Would be looping him with Madden this week so he's not saving a donut.

Added bonus is I would be Roughy'ing/Roughie'ing him back in.

Double added bonus if it's not a pure complete untouched roughie and Jiska strokes out.

Jeka vs Will Kelly.

I literally know nothing about either player and wouldn't have a clue who to pick. Im tempted to just grab Ginivan and save myself 20-40k.

Hawks or Pies fans? Does anyone know anything about these blokes??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back