Discussion 2021 Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers. Tough one, as none of my upcoming finals opponents have any of Dunkley, Marshall or Hall. Daniher (F6) is departing my team for one - thank ****. I always have Dunkley and it's great watching him go big. As a mega-POD would be even better. I think you're right in saying that Marshall is probably the way to go though. His injuries scared me, but at least he has put a solid block of games together and could go huge in the run home. I was on the other end of his 158 last week, along with KOTD 'Tackles' Steele as VC, yet somehow managed to scrape through. The extra cash will be handy to put towards whatever the final trade ends up being next week too. :thumbsu:
I have Marshall but I’ll be trading Daniher to Hall this week. Dunkley is very tempting but he hasn’t shown much yet, named forward this week (that doesn’t mean much) but Hannan and Weightman rested, Treloar back, Bailey Smith has been better recently inside etc.

I have Marshall but I’ll be trading Daniher to Hall this week. Dunkley is very tempting but he hasn’t shown much yet, named forward this week (that doesn’t mean much) but Hannan and Weightman rested, Treloar back, Bailey Smith has been better recently inside etc.
Yeah, we're in a very similar situation. The one positive is that with whoever I bring in, I won't have to painfully watch Daniher's scores go nowhere on Fan Footy. You just know that he'll kick four and pump out a ton this week though.

I have a similar issue. Peatling v Durham v Bianco.

Can loop Peatling, but not taking his score would take away the option of a captain loophole.

Parish vs Bont.
Both had a drop off. (That’s why I can afford them!)
Could Parish come good against GC and the Pies? Should be able to roam free.
Or has Shiel changed the structure? Haven’t seen much Bombers lately.

Bont :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Parish vs Bont.
Both had a drop off. (That’s why I can afford them!)
Could Parish come good against GC and the Pies? Should be able to roam free.
Or has Shiel changed the structure? Haven’t seen much Bombers lately.
Shiel defintely cutting Parish' lunch imo.

Parish will spend all day chasing Touk Touk anyway :moustache:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back