Discussion 2021 Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danger v Marshall
Dusty v Zorko
Zorko is more likely to pull out the bigger scores and is consistent around the 100mk
Danger watching where Scott plays him if forward go with Marshall because Danger has a habit of scoring low scores forward.

I have both Dusty and the Magician
and Marshall over Danger ATM because I have Preuss

BBrown $260k vs Daniher $233k

Thinking of starting with 1 of these key forward cheapies. All you need is 1 or 2 big hauls of 3-6 goals early and they'll quickly rise in price.

Thoughts?

BBrown $260k vs Daniher $233k

Thinking of starting with 1 of these key forward cheapies. All you need is 1 or 2 big hauls of 3-6 goals early and they'll quickly rise in price.

Thoughts?
BBrown just because there's no guarantee that Joe can get through the warm up. Scoring wise they're pretty similar.

BBrown just because there's no guarantee that Joe can get through the warm up. Scoring wise they're pretty similar.
Yeah I just had a look at Ben Brown's average history and I'm pretty much sold on him at $260k

1609751318150.png

Even started 2020 off the right way
1609751323357.png

Yeah I just had a look at Ben Brown's average history and I'm pretty much sold on him at $260k

View attachment 1035592

Even started 2020 off the right way
View attachment 1035593
Yeah, pretty safe bet for a midpricer. Could fit Joe in the same side as well. Am flirting with going Dunks, Marshall, BBrown, Ziebell, Daniher, Impey. Joe is the big wait and see.

Yeah, pretty safe bet for a midpricer. Could fit Joe in the same side as well. Am flirting with going Dunks, Marshall, BBrown, Ziebell, Daniher, Impey. Joe is the big wait and see.

I have all 4 of Brown, Ziebell, Daniher and Impey now.

Lord have mercy. LOL

I havs all 4 of Brown, Ziebell, Daniher and Impey now.

Lord have mercy. LOL
Surely you'd have a strike rate of 2-3 being successes 1-2 being solid and maybe 1 failing miserably.

Surely you'd have a strike rate of 2-3 being successes 1-2 being solid and maybe 1 failing miserably.

Yeah in all seriousnes I think it won't be too bad.

A lot of value in those 4 if they all have good pre seasons imo.

Should all be easy stepping stones to fallen forward premos and will play every week bar injury.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d look at Buddy before Brown and Daniher.

It's all dependent on pre season for me.

I'm just looking looking at the 4 of them as bases to upgrade from. Franklin is just as injury prone as Daniher but more expensive. Not sure if I'd want him in my final side or not.

I’d look at Buddy before Brown and Daniher.
Injury prone 34 year old who has hardly played in the last 2 years. No thanks, If his name wasn't buddy, nobody would touch him.

Injury prone 34 year old who has hardly played in the last 2 years. No thanks, If his name wasn't buddy, nobody would touch him.
Disagree there would be quite a few slappers that would still touch him.

Probably still go close to scoring a century!

Yeah in all seriousnes I think it won't be too bad.

A lot of value in those 4 if they all have good pre seasons imo.

Should all be easy stepping stones to fallen forward premos and will play every week bar injury.
You can easily drop one that stinks it up early down to a rookie if needed. There always seems to be a rookie that debuts round 2 or 3 that everyone misses that goes well.

Cripps vs Rowell

Any news on Cripps after surgery? Have they put him back together lol
I think Rowell will outscore Cripps

Marshall, Heeney and Heppell

VS

Danger, Taranto and BBBrown
prefer option 1, although I'd go Marshall,Taranto, Heppell and move rookies

Rowell for his upside and better price

Marshall, Heeney and Heppell

VS

Danger, Taranto and BBBrown

Think five of those six need to be considered on their own merits, with the odd one out being Heeney (not saying he is a bad pick, but hasn't progressed into the midfield rotations as much as we would like to perform at a consistent level). Not saying he is a bad pick, but to me he is the one with more risk involved given his starting price and purpose in a starting line up.

Both Ben Brown (as a cash cow) and Heppell (as a sneaky keeper) provide genuine upside at their price point, while the others speak for themselves.

If I had to pick, it would be Option 2, only because I think Marshall can throw in a stinker if sharing with Paddy, whilst Heeney and Heppell present more risk.

Thoughts on Witherden ($456k) over Milera ($312k)?

Currently I have Witherden. He'd be a massive POD over Milera, but that extra $140k is huge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back