Discussion 2021 Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I listened to a Jock Reynolds podcast about the Bulldogs today (15 minutes of my life I wont get back)

They thought Mitch Wallis would struggle to be in the best 22 this year 🤷‍♂️

I listened to the Tigs one, it was horrid.
Hadn't listened in years, so I thought I'd give it a go while I drove to work, bad choice. It made me mad how s**t their takes were.

They had Shane Edwards as their player to avoid because he missed a lot of games last year? First off, no one is picking Edwards in the first place and he missed games because his wife gave birth.

They had Balta as their bolter, because of his name, wow very funny.

And they said that Tigs were never good for rookies, you know despite having blokes like Baker, Balta, Stack, Pickett and Aarts over the last few years making good coin.

Where can I find this SC Elites podcast?
Apple podcasts. I’m not usually a fan of their stuff, bit too blokey for me but I was quite surprised at how well they dissected the Bulldogs midfield.
Dr SuperCoach and the Coaches Panel are the better ones.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thats bullish on Walsh. He definitely could do it though.

I’d probably guess 106 - 98 - 100 - 105
Walsh is a gun, averaged 118 second half of the year. Not that big a stretch to match that, especially back to longer quarters and lower interchange, as he's a running machine.

macrae. Unless he spends a lot of time forward in the preseason game and scratchy.

out of all the Dogs MIDs, Macrae is the least likely to spend time forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back