Discussion 2021 Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trading Danger gives me enough cash to upgrade Duggan.

Option 1: Danger > Martin, Duggan > May, Leaves me with 50k in the bank for corrections next week.

Option 2: Danger > Butters, Duggan > May, leaves me with 120k. May need this as my R2 and R3 is Meek and Flynn

Option 3: Danger > Anyone, leave Duggan for now

Any advice will be appreciated.

Option 1: Danger > Martin, Duggan > May, Leaves me with 50k in the bank for corrections next week.

Option 2: Danger > Butters, Duggan > May, leaves me with 120k. May need this as my R2 and R3 is Meek and Flynn

Duggan scored 50 in the first half. So he's had one bad half. It might not be enough to go on to dump his ass IMO.

I have Duggan and expect at least 75 this week lol

Hold Duggan. Bad second half. Can’t dump a whole preseason of research based on two quarters of footy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Taranto + Dow > brayshaw +Jordan

OR

Merritt + Dow > brayshaw + Tex

Should have listened to myself preseason and taken brayshaw... he was in my team up until last week.

I have no defensive bench at the moment and I really don't want to continue playing Sharp and Kosi back there.

Getting rid of Henry (Fwd) and L.Jones (Def) with $170k in the kitty.

Choice 1: L.Young and Impey
Choice 2: Ziebell and Flynn

1616971788665.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back