Not open for further replies.
Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United, All Blacks
Dusty vs Brayshaw vs Dunkley vs Jelwood
Dusty if you want to be boring.

Dunkley will probably average the hishest imo.
Butters vs Andy Brayshaw

Can afford either. Who do you think is the better bet at this point in the season?
Brayshaw safer pick, reckon Butters more up and down. Not much in it though.

I have no defensive bench at the moment and I really don't want to continue playing Sharp and Kosi back there.

Getting rid of Henry (Fwd) and L.Jones (Def) with $170k in the kitty.

Choice 1: L.Young and Impey
Choice 2: Ziebell and Flynn

View attachment 1088758
You need Berry too. Not sure you can get do it though. I'd go Jones to Chapman and Henry to Flynn. Ziebell's price will change less but you might have to miss him.

Oct 17, 2017
Puppies
AFL Club
West Coast
I have no defensive bench at the moment and I really don't want to continue playing Sharp and Kosi back there.

Getting rid of Henry (Fwd) and L.Jones (Def) with $170k in the kitty.

Choice 1: L.Young and Impey
Choice 2: Ziebell and Flynn

View attachment 1088758
2. Zeibs could be a keeper.

Dusty if you want to be boring.

Dunkley will probably average the hishest imo.

Brayshaw safer pick, reckon Butters more up and down. Not much in it though.

You need Berry too. Not sure you can get do it though. I'd go Jones to Chapman and Henry to Flynn. Ziebell's price will change less but you might have to miss him.

Would like to see 1 more Chappy game before I get him as he may s**t the bed then get dropped before a price rise and i'll be back at square 1. Gone the Henry to Flynn route as I like money but up against Gawn, he may get pantsed. Might go Jones to Jiath.

2. Zeibs could be a keeper.

I can't pick up any half decent defenders if I get Zeibs plus I miss out on Flynn. I want to shovel him in there but not at the expense of a weaker def.

Feb 18, 2017
Wurundjeri Land
AFL Club
Richmond
Dusty vs Brayshaw vs Dunkley vs Jelwood
Dusty is looking a must have don’t you reckon?

Watched him in the first game and though - I’ve made a clear mistake not starting him this year - corrected it as soon as trades opened. If you bet against him I reckon you need to hope that injury slows him down.

Would be my first picked if I was doing a team again from scratch.

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!
Had Impey most of the preseason. Dumped him for Jiath in the end. Has he had a role change? Never been SC relevant before.

You're kidding right?

Impey was scoring 80's, 90's and a few hundreds off half back before he broke his leg.

timtimtim

Club Legend
Feb 27, 2021
AFL Club
Essendon
Butters vs Andy Brayshaw

Can afford either. Who do you think is the better bet at this point in the season?

ahhh sh^t - missed this and posted exact same

Im also torn

Dont think butters will ave 120 for rest of season. 160s+ scores usually once a season and he might have blown his load early

question is do we think the continuation of #BrayshawBreakout is legit and sustainable?

TOG has always been a big knock in the past, but seems last 2 games he’s going at around 80%

Feb 18, 2017
Wurundjeri Land
AFL Club
Richmond
You're kidding right?

Impey was scoring 80's, 90's and a few hundreds off half back before he broke his leg.
Did anyone see the Hawks v Tiges game? I only heard it on the radio.

Was Impey coming off half back?

A certain other website where scores are regularly updated noted that he started forward, but he scored 123 and he didn’t have any scores ...

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Did anyone see the Hawks v Tiges game? I only heard it on the radio.

Was Impey coming off half back?

A certain other website where scores are regularly updated noted that he started forward, but he scored 123 and he didn’t have any scores ...

Yep, Impey was playing half back and looked awesome.

I watched the whole game and was thinking to myself that I must bring this kent into my side.

Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Trading out:

Duggan v Phillips

Trading in:

Ridley v Dunkley v Butters
I'd trade Duggan over Phillips out and trade in Dunkley>Ridley>Butters in that order imo.

All three are good trade in's though, and Butters price will probably increase the most.

Aug 22, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
I'd trade Duggan over Phillips out and trade in Dunkley>Ridley>Butters in that order imo.

All three are good trade in's though, and Butters price will probably increase the most.

Cheers. What is your guess of averages from here? I’d go 112 for Ridley, 110 Dunkley and maybe 103 for butters.

Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Cheers. What is your guess of averages from here? I’d go 112 for Ridley, 110 Dunkley and maybe 103 for butters.
Agree on Ridley and Butters. Dunkley could be anywhere from 105-120 for me, hard to say. Think he'll be the top forward on aggregate and probably average.

AWOL

Team Captain
Jul 7, 2008
Hawthorn
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Fitzroy FC
Darcy Moore & Impey vs Ridley & S.Berry??

You're kidding right?

Sounds a gross exaggeration to me? Impey might take the odd intercept mark and run fast but his disposal is shite. At $200k though he’s low risk. Also he didn’t break his leg - it was an ACL.

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Sounds a gross exaggeration to me? Impey might take the odd intercept mark and run fast but his disposal is sh*te. At $200k though he’s low risk. Also he didn’t break his leg - it was an ACL.

Yep ACL, me bad.

Wasn't exaggerating about him pumping out some good scores though until he did his ACL.

At $212k I'm bringing him in as he has a set role at HB, has a good ceiling as shown on the weekend and is better at F5 than turds like Rowe and Scott who I had at F5 and F6 instead costing me a lot of points!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back