Discussion 2021 Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boak vs Brayshaw
Bowes vs Butters

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Brayshaw - TOG previously an issue but now 80% past 2 games. Kid can run all day everyday

Bowes - 160 scores are once in a season. Butters has already had his against Essenspuds.

Thanks. Do you think Cerra will match Brayshaw from her on?
Not sure about that but I traded in Cerra over Brayshaw. Figured with the price difference if he gets within 10 points of him it's a win. I think he'll do that. That extra 60k will help with the first upgrade.

I think they are both worth trading in though.

Ok kents.

Neale -> Macrea

Vs

Caldwell -> Gimpy

1st option breaks the golden rule of not trading premos but Neale has been a piping hot Cleveland Steamer this year.

Caldwell would be my only viable loop option (though they play friday night next week against the Gulden boy who will score more than the entire methendon side combined)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who to play this week?

Berry vs Powell

Same average, Powell obvs more expensive, but leaning towards Berry. I'm worried about North's midfield getting destroyed by the Dogs.

Anybody have a solid case FOR Powell?

Who to play this week?

Berry vs Powell

Same average, Powell obvs more expensive, but leaning towards Berry. I'm worried about North's midfield getting destroyed by the Dogs.

Anybody have a solid case FOR Powell?

Nope. I think Powell will end up a very solid cash cow but think it'll take a couple of weeks with Cunnington to adjust. Berry should be more consistent with tackle numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back