Saints_Man

Senior List
Feb 7, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
L.A Lakers, Manchester Utd
Oliver v Walsh v Boak? I've got Macrae, Titch, Merrett and Brayshaw as my other mid premos already

Significant

Premiership Player
Nov 30, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
Petracca (110) and Hind (90)

(A Scott On Field - Gulden Traded)

Vs

Hawkins (90) and Brayshaw (105)

(Gulden on Field - Rowe Traded)

Vs

Brayshaw (105) and Laird (105)

(A Scott on Field - Gulden Traded)
The whole Gulden discussion has been worthwhile and made me think of keeping him now.
Has tough games against Geelong and Demons coming up, but then goes on a run of Pies, Freo, Blues, Saints, Hawks before his bye where he and Warner may be perfectly upgraded to a Macrae.

Can you do someone more consistent than Hawkins? Sidey? Zorko?

Apr 7, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
The whole Gulden discussion has been worthwhile and made me think of keeping him now.
Has tough games against Geelong and Demons coming up, but then goes on a run of Pies, Freo, Blues, Saints, Hawks before his bye where he and Warner may be perfectly upgraded to a Macrae.

Can you do someone more consistent than Hawkins? Sidey? Zorko?
Brain says Sidey. Zork throws up stinkers and is surprisingly undisciplined for a leader of the club.

Having said that Sidey and Zorko are more expensive and would mean I have to take a Brayshaw type over an SP like Oliver or Trac. Trac could average 120.

Brain says Sidey. Zork throws up stinkers and is surprisingly undisciplined for a leader of the club.

Having said that Sidey and Zorko are more expensive and would mean I have to take a Brayshaw type over an SP like Oliver or Trac. Trac could average 120.

I want tracc .

But I'll have to wait till Flynn gets fat.

Max the great

Premiership Player
Feb 22, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
Duncan’s been a very handy POD premo for years. Hasn’t had a season below 103 since 2016. ‘Getting sucked in’ is not the phrase
He started last year like a house on fire and scored 760 points in his last 8 games last year. Going to spend 580k on a player who isn't an uber premo mid that can do that? Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back