Competitions 2023 Port Adelaide AFL Fantasy Club Board Championships

tenor.gif

A badge.

I'll need a full list of who won each of our fantasy comps if anyone can help me out with that.

I won SuperCoach on the back of making Marshall captain every week (half of this is true).

A badge.

I'll need a full list of who won each of our fantasy comps if anyone can help me out with that.

Where are we at with this?

Given PAFC wont be winning anything Waspy79 wants some sort of feel good plastic trophy or skivvy badge.

DaTBird187 should have Super Coach winner details, Tribey or Fade2Gray Ultimate Footy winner details - I think it was JuniorBurger.

Only two thinks get Waspy out of bed. The sniff of a Fantasy football badge and hating Todd Marshall.

Where are we at with this?

Given PAFC wont be winning anything Waspy79 wants some sort of feel good plastic trophy or skivvy badge.

DaTBird187 should have Super Coach winner details, Tribey or Fade2Gray Ultimate Footy winner details - I think it was JuniorBurger.

So which comp did you win Waspy79?

And which comp did you win LP7_?

Have you got the SuperCoach winner DaTBird187? What about the Ultimate Footy winner tribey?

This stuff isn't really my bag so need to get an explicit list, cheers.

So which comp did you win Waspy79?

And which comp did you win LP7_?

Have you got the SuperCoach winner DaTBird187? What about the Ultimate Footy winner tribey?

This stuff isn't really my bag so need to get an explicit list, cheers.

I (coach of Golden Bosun) took out the Port BigFooty SuperCoach league.

Looks as though the UF and AFL Fantasy winners have already been identified.

1184b74ac84e31adb1365cda35da6a55.jpg

Give Waspy a nice big Todd Marshall badge pls

We're back!

Invites went out to last years participants several weeks ago, so enough time has passed now. Here's the code for anyone else who wants to jump on in.

KNEK3Y2T

Ten spots left.

robbo1981

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 16, 2011
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
We're back!

Invites went out to last years participants several weeks ago, so enough time has passed now. Here's the code for anyone else who wants to jump on in.

KNEK3Y2T

Ten spots left.
Bugger seen that but didn't know who it was .

Back