Discussion 2021 Pre-Season Community Series

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are all the practice match video links. It's nice to have them all in one place. Mix of full match video, by quarter, or by half.
I will update as today's videos become available.

Hawthorn vs Western Bulldogs - 1st Quarter - 2nd Quarter - 3rd Quarter - 4th Quarter (AFL Match Report)
Carlton vs Essendon - Full Match (4 videos) (AFL Match Report)
Collingwood vs Geelong - Full Match (AFL Match Report)
Melbourne vs Richmond - Full Match (4 videos) (AFL Match Report)
North Melbourne vs St.Kilda - 1st Half - 2nd Half (AFL Match Report)
Sydney vs GWS - 1st Quarter - 2nd Quarter - 3rd Quarter - 4th Quarter (AFL Match Report)
Adelaide vs Port Adelaide - 1st Quarter - 2nd Quarter - 3rd Quarter - 4th Quarter (Highlights) (AFL Match Report)
*Fremantle vs West Coast - Coming soon (Eagles Highlights) (Dockers Highlights) (AFL Match Report)
Brisbane vs Gold Coast - 1st Quarter - 2nd Quarter - 3rd Quarter - 4th Quarter (AFL Match Report)

*still waiting for match videos.

1614428467803.png

Last edited:

Dow legit still cannot kick.

Cant wait for him to burn me as well as everyone else dumb enough to start him :moustache:
Really wanted him to get 87 or so tonight.

Round 1 melts will be down now.

Cripps will be fine and jump off at your peril. He is going at 50% effort and just blowing cobwebs out for a practice game in early March.
Deja vu.

Is it still March 2020?

Thoughts on Brad Hill? These new rules/free flowing game really suits his game and looks to be running out the game extremely well. Priced the same as Tom Green, currently have Green at M5 but boy is Hill tempting me at the moment.
Nature of 2020 as a season really hurt players like Hill. There's probably better choices but I think he could have value.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only watched a bit of the second half.

Highmore was ok, hopefully gets a chance.
Dow becomes break glass in case of emergency.
The rest meh.
Sick of hearing "STAND" every 15 seconds already.

Yeh I’m tentatively penciling in Brad Hill. This new rule and longer quarters suit his game style to a tee, and St Kilda players are looking to feed him that 45 degree pass at all opportunities.

Highmore didn’t score too well but looked really good and tbh he didn’t play a full game.

Thought Dow’s score would be higher? Still likely gets a guernsey, but have to monitor other forward rooks.

Yeah think I want out on Cripps. I just wanted to see him at his best and barely noticed him. Probably overreacting and could be costly given his price and ownership, but hes given me the shits since mid 2019 where hes averaged around 100, plus picks up niggles.
Walsh did nothing as well with ball in hand if you think of it....

It's still 20min.

The same match time he's played in 8 of the 9 years he's been in the AFL.
Over which time period he's averages >80 once.

Go for it if you want, might get lucky, but he'd be bucking 9 years of history.
Well said these practice games are deceiving

It's still 20min.

The same match time he's played in 8 of the 9 years he's been in the AFL.
Over which time period he's averages >80 once.

Go for it if you want, might get lucky, but he'd be bucking 9 years of history.
Pet hate of mine.

Yet commentators, journos & punters alike still refer to it as 100/120mins of football.

I think all my & the worlds problems would go away if they would just call it "80mins of football".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back