Discussion 2021 Pre-Season Community Series

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are all the practice match video links. It's nice to have them all in one place. Mix of full match video, by quarter, or by half.
I will update as today's videos become available.

Hawthorn vs Western Bulldogs - 1st Quarter - 2nd Quarter - 3rd Quarter - 4th Quarter (AFL Match Report)
Carlton vs Essendon - Full Match (4 videos) (AFL Match Report)
Collingwood vs Geelong - Full Match (AFL Match Report)
Melbourne vs Richmond - Full Match (4 videos) (AFL Match Report)
North Melbourne vs St.Kilda - 1st Half - 2nd Half (AFL Match Report)
Sydney vs GWS - 1st Quarter - 2nd Quarter - 3rd Quarter - 4th Quarter (AFL Match Report)
Adelaide vs Port Adelaide - 1st Quarter - 2nd Quarter - 3rd Quarter - 4th Quarter (Highlights) (AFL Match Report)
*Fremantle vs West Coast - Coming soon (Eagles Highlights) (Dockers Highlights) (AFL Match Report)
Brisbane vs Gold Coast - 1st Quarter - 2nd Quarter - 3rd Quarter - 4th Quarter (AFL Match Report)

*still waiting for match videos.

1614428467803.png

Last edited:
That's how Macrae plays every game. It's quite funny some people think 1 player is going to effect the whole team style.
Take out Gawn and we play an entirely different way.

Macrae has the most CBA out of the doggies mids

But what I'm saying is he's not winning the footy on the inside, he's getting all of it on the outside. What makes Macrae so good is his ability to win it on both the inside and outside. His inside time will go down with Treloar coming in. Plus they are playing a second rate Melbourne midfield, they are doing at will whatever they want to at the contest. I love Macrae but would be silly to pay 650k for him, I think the safest bet by a mile is Bont

For those saying Harmes is a butcher and will lose his spot out of the midfield have clearly not watched the Melbourne midfield in general LOL, they are all butchers hahahahaha

The other mids are abattoir workers compared to Harmes who would give Attila the Hun a run for his money.

But what I'm saying is he's not winning the footy on the inside, he's getting all of it on the outside. What makes Macrae so good is his ability to win it on both the inside and outside. His inside time will go down with Treloar coming in. Plus they are playing a second rate Melbourne midfield, they are doing at will whatever they want to at the contest. I love Macrae but would be silly to pay 650k for him, I think the safest bet by a mile is Bont
Spot on mate Macrae is no good. No one should pick him.

Macrae has averaged 127, 123 and 121 the last 3 seasons. He's 26 years old. Has missed about 3 matches in the last 4 years.

I'm betting on Macrae.

Plus if anyone took a care in the world to look, out of Macrae's 14 touches he only has 2 contested and 1 clearance so completely playing an outside game with no opposition pressure and Treloar to return all but assures he's on the wing. Have fun with that at 650k.

Classic dogs game too, over possess the sh*t out of the footy and are up by 3 points to an inferior melbourne team decimated with injuries lmao
That’s how Macrae has played for the last 3 years. We’re not picking him expecting him to suddenly become some kind of contested beast

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back