Training 2021 Pre-Season Training Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

That seems utterly dumb, and the last thing our squad needs.

That seems utterly dumb, and the last thing our squad needs.
This will only disadvantage teams from WA, SA, NSW and Queensland 🤔.

There is a fine line between practice matches and Official pre-season games in recent years. The Victoriann teams can organise 2, 3 or 4 preseason games (as occurred last year) whreas the 8 non-Vic clubs can just play the “other” team again and again.

The good news is that it won’t help the preparation of the Pear.

This will only disadvantage teams from WA, SA, NSW and Queensland 🤔.

There is a fine line between practice matches and Official pre-season games in recent years. The Victoriann teams can organise 2, 3 or 4 preseason games (as occurred last year) whreas the 8 non-Vic clubs can just play the “other” team again and again.

The good news is that it won’t help the preparation of the Pear.

There's absolutely no way that could happen. Surely, the AFL would rule that out on the grounds of "fairness"? ;)

There's absolutely no way that could happen. Surely, the AFL would rule that out on the grounds of "fairness"? ;)
It's fair for more than half the teams, that'll do.

What??

Where you see that? and Why?

They have not cancelled AFLW. There is no reason to cancel. We are not getting any Local infection of Covid. Just Overseas people returning.

View attachment 1044303
Cancelling because it's a waste of time. The only reason I like PS games is to see the kids play, and now I can do that during the regular season!

You wouldn't know quality if it smacked you in the face.

I just don't see Hately as a comparison to Matt Crouch. Aside from winning the inside ball, Jackson has a lot more strings to his bow.

I think they're comparable because their primary function is to win possession at stoppage contests. From there we discuss the fringe benefits that separates them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d put my house in those being Vodka Soda’s. No-way they’d be drinking Tonic water, more sugar then Coke!

A bit of sugar wouldn't be a problem for guys expending as much energy as these guys each day. They're probably only having 2 or 3 and that would be it for the week. You'd make sure it was your favourite tipple under those circumstances. I agree if they're about to tie one on and have a dozen, definitely be spirit and soda. But no real need if you're having 3 short glass G&Ts.

Boys taking 2021 serious by the look...

Good to see Mitch Hinge fit in without any genuine issues.

He's certainly could be useful in 2021.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back