Training 2021 Pre-Season Training Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha, the champion of Incels worldwide. This guy also had some interesting theories on refraining from using medications for depression and anxiety, before that all turned on its head for him.

Pseudo-Intellectual at its purest definition.

Haha, the champion of Incels worldwide. This guy also had some interesting theories on refraining from using medications for depression and anxiety, before that all turned on its head for him.

Pseudo-Intellectual at its purest definition.

Its all well and good to play the man, but can you refute anything he says in that video?

just think about that for a minute.

that companies could save money by only hiring women.

there are reasons why there are some disparities, but the idea that identically qualified, experienced and capable women are paid less is a nonsense

and I promise you I’ve hired more women into senior executive roles than you.

if I could have boosted my performance by hiring more, I’d have done it in a flash: but it’s not true.
Well, I'd suggest you have no idea what I do for a living, but at any rate, I was making the argument they get paid the same, so seems like a weird flex.

So if fans are allowed at the 2nd West coast v Freo game I can't see why when we play Port a 2nd time we also should get fans there.
Where would they play it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At our new HQ... Thebby...(not a serious response}
Jokes aside. Game 1 is at Ports home ground.
Game 2 should be at a ground of our choosing.
And if crowds are allowed, we control how this works and collect accordingly.
Never forget Ports charity at last years showdown when crowds were allowed back in.

Good to hear from Scott Burns in his presser a few days ago that David Mackay is in ripping form, and a young player would have to be playing "pretty good football" to get past him and into his spot

:huh:

Good to hear from Scott Burns in his presser a few days ago that David Mackay is in ripping form, and a young player would have to be playing "pretty good football" to get past him and into his spot

:huh:
Luckily for us, there are a few guys playing pretty good footy.

Whilst David got concussion

I really need to know what all these coaches see. I mean, it's not an anomaly, every single coach that's gone through the AFC have said the same thing.
I can really understand it. I know plenty of guys who have been great on the track: run the patterns perfectly, execute skills under training-level pressure, do exactly what the coaches say and respond well on the track etc.

Then run around like idiots in game and can't hit a kick when under real pressure.

I'm sure he's great on the track, so a new coach might well be conned. Giving him a game where there are fewer than 10 on the injury list though is unforgivable.

I really need to know what all these coaches see. I mean, it's not an anomaly, every single coach that's gone through the AFC have said the same thing.
Hopefully Burns and co don't join the ever-growing list of unsuccessful, sacked coaches who rated D Mac highly

AFL not letting any fans in to see Port vs us either.
Remember when Gil said he would be the CEO for the fans...

What he meant to say was he will be CEO for the privileged.

Hopefully Burns and co don't join the ever-growing list of unsuccessful, sacked coaches who rated D Mac highly
I wonder what the list of coaches that rated Mackay looks like when you see what they are doing now.

Campo, Hart, Mattner no longer in the AFL system. Neil Craig spat out as well. Godden sacked then rehired in a lesser role. Pyke has reappeared this year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back