Training 2021 Pre Season training watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Jesus, 7 seconds is a fair flogging for a 2k time trial. Took out Smith in his first year, now set to dominate the top.

Considering the older players come back later I'd love to see how he does against Scully and Phillips who are both endurance machines.

The 2k is still short enough that Scully wouldn't be able to take too much advantage, but I reckon anything longer the further Scully creeps ahead.

Jesus, 7 seconds is a fair flogging for a 2k time trial. Took out Smith in his first year, now set to dominate the top.

Considering the older players come back later I'd love to see how he does against Scully and Phillips who are both endurance machines.

The 2k is still short enough that Scully wouldn't be able to take too much advantage, but I reckon anything longer the further Scully creeps ahead.
We might not see it honestly. I don't think we ever saw Scully and Smith go head to head.

Scully should beat all comers.

I'm not certain - I reckon Scully's ability is in long distance gut running. The longer it goes the stronger he is. 2km is still short enough for others to compete.

I'm not certain - I reckon Scully's ability is in long distance gut running. The longer it goes the stronger he is. 2km is still short enough for others to compete.
What makes Scully scary is how fast his cruising speed is - he doesn't have amazing acceleration or top-end speed; but his general pace for endurance is miles ahead of most.

What makes Scully scary is how fast his cruising speed is - he doesn't have amazing acceleration or top-end speed; but his general pace for endurance is miles ahead of most.

That's actually a fair strength for Maginness, same as it was Smith which is why I'm not necessarily sure it's a foregone conclusion Scully wins and wins well. Don't get me wrong, Scully is leagues ahead in terms of general endurance than almost everyone in the league but 2km is a relatively short distance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scully should beat all comers.
I don't think Scully has done a time trial since coming over has he?
Scully would romp it in he is a freak. He doesn't do the time trials. Lol sometimes I think he doesn't do it because the coaching staff don't want to demoralise the rest of the group

Remove this Banner Ad

Back