Training 2021 Pre Season training watch

Remove this Banner Ad

I've read a fair chunk o these 90 pages and have barely heard Hartigan's name mentioned...anyone able to give a rundown on how he's been going?
cheers
Ended someone's day at training with a big bump the other day if I recall. Not great for whoever that was, but good to know we'll have some good mass back there now that Frawley is gone.

I've read a fair chunk o these 90 pages and have barely heard Hartigan's name mentioned...anyone able to give a rundown on how he's been going?
cheers

No news is good news on that front. Not expecting anyone to talk about how much a 29 year old has developed or how good they're going to be.

Ended someone's day at training with a big bump the other day if I recall. Not great for whoever that was, but good to know we'll have some good mass back there now that Frawley is gone.
Cleaned up Nash and cut his head. Nash is fine and completed the full session today. Hartigan will play FB round 1. Has slotted in seamlessly. Hartley (shin) and Reeves (ankle) both fine and trained fullybtoday as well. Brockman and Day light days. Big Boy and Saunders back with the main group for most of the session. Lighter day today overall after the big session Wednesday.

Last edited:
Cleaned up Nash and cut his head. Nash was fine today and completed the full session. Hartigan will play FB round 1. Has slotted in seamlessly. Hartley (shin) and Reeves (ankle) both fine and trained fully. Brockman and Day light days. Big Boy and Saunders back with the main group for most of the session. Lighter day today after the bug session Wednesday.
Am i reading that right - there was a session today ? or just that Nash was ok today ?

Just putting it out there but Sam Mitchell has been the best thing about our pre season this year. The extra insight we are getting about players in his vids on the Hawks website, the footage of him speaking to the Box Hill boys and now this article. It’s awesome to get so much in-depth discussion about our players

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
He's awesome to listen to.
It's getting me excited about him potentially being our next senior coach. :thumbsu: :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You’ll be the first one to be baffled why BF aren’t patient with him when he doesn’t burst onto the AFL scene like a certain someone a little while ago.
Oh I will?

You know what I find amazing about your contrarian responses to all posts, is that you wanted to take me to task for literally saying “I don’t want to pump up his tyres...but he’s a smooth mover” and then you say absolutely nothing when other training watchers like Axeman say things like he doesn’t appear to have any weaknesses. Coward.

Oh I will?

You know what I find amazing about your contrarian responses to all posts, is that you wanted to take me to task for literally saying “I don’t want to pump up his tyres...but he’s a smooth mover” and then you say absolutely nothing when other training watchers like Axeman say things like he doesn’t appear to have any weaknesses. Coward.

I said people like you as Eldorado was clearly stating that you had compared to a former great.

If you can’t see the link between that sort of comparison and BF posters melting after his first game that isn’t comparable to a former great then I feel sorry for you.

As usual, great to see a mod finish his post with a personal insult. Setting the standard.

Just putting it out there but Sam Mitchell has been the best thing about our pre season this year. The extra insight we are getting about players in his vids on the Hawks website, the footage of him speaking to the Box Hill boys and now this article. It’s awesome to get so much in-depth discussion about our players

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
So true! Only other certainty in life is that Sam won’t be the box hill coach come October. He’s a senior coach by then, just a matter of where.

I said people like you as Eldorado was clearly stating that you had compared to a former great.

If you can’t see the link between that sort of comparison and BF posters melting after his first game that isn’t comparable to a former great then I feel sorry for you.

As usual, great to see a mod finish his post with a personal insult. Setting the standard.
You decided to chime in on what you think I might have said based on a tongue in cheek post, rather than what I actually posted.

But then you say nothing of the far more positive training reports from our most popular track watchers because you know the board will come after you if you do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back