Training 2021 Pre Season training watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Starting 2 look once again like we are an injury prone disaster team... or the tanking is in early so we don't get caught mid season and stupidly win a few of our last games like last year. Then again I'm ok with dgb.

Either way either nothing changes or we get a better pick... not the end of the world.

Anomaly of a year after the first patch. the band could seemingly be back together.

Dal Santos comments reads like a horoscope, he may as well have drawn a picture of a fence and him sitting on it
My point is no one can tell how a side is going to go in a given year based on their first month alone.

Remember what they (and even some in here I'm sure) were saying about us in 2015? That we had an ageing list of champions that was running out of steam. Still capable of performing well but far too inconsistent to win another flag and likely to fall in a heap before finals anyway. We didn't win consecutive games until round 10 but Sportsbet paid out bets for us to win the flag before the end of July.

2021-02-23_21-24-56.png

Starting 2 look once again like we are an injury prone disaster team... or the tanking is in early so we don't get caught mid season and stupidly win a few of our last games like last year. Then again I'm ok with dgb.

Either way either nothing changes or we get a better pick... not the end of the world.

FAD51C9D-3669-4DAE-9E40-A20EC660AFAD.gif

My point is no one can tell how a side is going to go in a given year based on their first month alone.

Remember what they (and even some in here I'm sure) were saying about us in 2015? That we had an ageing list of champions that was running out of steam. Still capable of performing well but far too inconsistent to win another flag and likely to fall in a heap before finals anyway. We didn't win consecutive games until round 10 but Sportsbet paid out bets for us to win the flag before the end of July.

View attachment 1063880
Completely agree with you, I didn't really have a point just Dal Santo doesn't have a clue what he is even saying just sweet nothing repeated over and over again.

I've always leaned more to the good teams take till the bye rounds to truly get going even up till round 15, last year was an anomaly for us though, not without reason but this pre-season at least looks like we are trying to fix all those issues.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back