Training 2021 Pre Season training watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Wouldn't get another younger project ruck when we have Reeves in that position now. We needed someone that we could bring in & be ready to go if either Big Boy or Cegs went down, hence we went with Brooksby.
Agree.

We developed Pitto from the daft only to loose him right when he's hitting the age bracket where rucks tend to take a upward trajectory. I still think, and hope for Pitto's sake, that we made a mistake letting a young ruck whose never injured go. But I value ruckman, that doesn't seem to be a common theme in this day and age, because they set the tone in the middle.

You shouldn't poke fun just because his not as schooled as you
Why else would I spend all that time being educated if not to poke fun at people.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Today I learned that HODGEYROAD, someone who didn’t even watch the practice matches and therefore hasn’t watched Reeves play in over a year, is clearly more in the know about Ned Reeves’ development than Sam Mitchell, Ned’s current coach and a fairly handy footballer in his day.
Don’t forget his side kick HAWKSBESTEVA, I am almost convinced they are the same person.

Don’t forget his side kick HAWKSBESTEVA, I am almost convinced they are the same person.

In Hodgey’s defence he doesn’t have issues with his English or get agro when challenged on here.

So with Axeman's recent demise this may well be a thread about nothing, kinda like a Seinfeld episode. Except that was the whole premise of Seinfeld. Not sure this thread was aiming at that result.

Good write up of who is having a good pre-season

finally a prediction that doesn’t include Tom Scully in the best 22... that’s a pretty good write up!

I think he might need to take a restraining order out. You haven't been creeping around his bedroom and bathroom windows now, have you?
You seem to get a bit miffed if anyone bites back on his comments and his “We are s**t” routine, that if you read between the lines makes up about 90% of his posts.

Lots of people are calling him out on his continued negativity, not just me.

He even managed the work in his routine after we beat the Doggies, even though he never even seen any footage of the actual game.

That’s twice you have posted the same thing, do I need to get one taken out on you?

Last edited:
You seem to get a bit miffed if anyone bites back on his comments and his “We are sh*t” routine, that if you read between the lines makes up about 90% of his posts.

He even managed the work in his routine after we beat the Doggies, even though he never even seen any footage of the actual game.

That’s twice you have posted the same thing, do I need to get one taken out on you?

You in particular follow him around relentlessly, posting abusve and snide remarks. Even when he's not posted anything you squeeze a petty shot in. It's all a little bit sad.

I imagine if it was the other way around someone would have been banned already.

You in particular follow him around relentlessly, posting abusve and snide remarks. Even when he's not posted anything you squeeze a petty shot in. It's all a little bit sad.

I imagine if it was the other way around someone would have been banned already.

true some of these guys need to lay off the personal insults, mods seem to be compliant on the harrassment of HODGEYROAD and co because they disagree with his opinions, its sad actually.

You seem to get a bit miffed if anyone bites back on his comments and his “We are sh*t” routine, that if you read between the lines makes up about 90% of his posts.

i know i'm tired of reading you take pot shots at him, this is a footy forum.

So with Axeman's recent demise this may well be a thread about nothing, kinda like a Seinfeld episode. Except that was the whole premise of Seinfeld. Not sure this thread was aiming at that result.
Rumours of my demise have been greatly exaggerated. I went down to Waverley this morning.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back