News 2021 pre season training

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't know where else to post this, so decided to do it here. An accident left a young Cats fan without the use of his legs. The club got wind of it and sent him a video to pass on their best wishes....

Not sure why Tom Atkins is his favourite player though..

There's plenty to like about Tom Atkins I reckon.....

There's plenty to like about Tom Atkins I reckon.....
A lot of stuff footballers do behind the scenes goes unnoticed. Instead of reporting solely the unethical things players do I reckon more if this kind of stuff needs to make some headlines.

My sister was involved in a serious accident many years ago and almost lost an arm ... The lengths the Melbourne Football Club and in particular Stephen Tingay went to to put a smile on her face was phenomenal.

I pray the young bloke recovers as best he can.

I have some questions:
  1. Where is Quinton Narkle?
  2. Where is Sam Menegola?
  3. Why did I see Cam Taheny in Rundle Mall (Adelaide) on my lunch break today?

I have some questions:
Sure it was Cam? He's got one of those faces I think. Although I also live in Adelaide so maybe I'm actually just seeing Cam around everywhere

I have some questions:

Narkle is playing vfl tomorrow.
Menegola afl.
Taheny is named for the vfl team so i doubt he was in Adelaide but its possible.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back