Training 2021 Training Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Seems unusual to have pretty much everyone at least able to run, even if they are still in rehab. Long way ahead of previous years (touching wood as I say this)

Weitering: “We had some really good games and had a lot of tight contests and swings in games that probably didn’t go our way."

Yes, I can't think of any close game that didn't go your way last year... none whatsoever.

We must be within a month of Round 1 with the annual "Carlton with an eye on finals" puff piece so they can justify those prime time games only for it to all end in tears both for the Blues and the TV producers within a few weeks of the season starting.
This game still angers me, along with the previous year's game. Carlton have really shot up on my list of hated teams

Weitering: “We had some really good games and had a lot of tight contests and swings in games that probably didn’t go our way."

Yes, I can't think of any close game that didn't go your way last year... none whatsoever.

I read Weitering's comment, and I think I just vomited in my mouth.

We must be within a month of Round 1 with the annual "Carlton with an eye on finals" puff piece so they can justify those prime time games only for it to all end in tears both for the Blues and the TV producers within a few weeks of the season starting.
Generally it’s by half time in the marquee round 1 game vs Richmond.

I read Weitering's comment, and I think I just vomited in my mouth.
[/QUOTE]

Yer especially the game against us.. nothing went right for them all night!!?? 😫🤮😠

Seems unusual to have pretty much everyone at least able to run, even if they are still in rehab. Long way ahead of previous years (touching wood as I say this)

Seemingly better, but Logue's hamstring seems to have been a long term injury already and with Pearce being brought back slowly we may not have as many bigs available for the start of the year as everyone thinks. Was Taberner out there??

Seemingly better, but Logue's hamstring seems to have been a long term injury already and with Pearce being brought back slowly we may not have as many bigs available for the start of the year as everyone thinks. Was Taberner out there??
This is where I'm at too..until Pearce, Hamling and Logue are up and running 100% and playing consecutive games, there's no true excess of defensive talls.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Carlton loss may have been a blessing in disguise. We would have finished higher than Carlton on the ladder, and with the deficit we would have fallen back either two or THREE spots in the draft (due to the mid-first round priority pick and the point deficit more damaging the higher we finished).

Long term, I'm happy with Chapman over those four points.

The Carlton loss may have been a blessing in disguise. We would have finished higher than Carlton on the ladder, and with the deficit we would have fallen back either two or THREE spots in the draft (due to the mid-first round priority pick and the point deficit more damaging the higher we finished).

Long term, I'm happy with Chapman over those four points.
100% - if you don't win the cup, the next best spot to finish is last.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back