Training 2021 Training Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

They just lost millions of dollars and now want to play games without fans?

I'm no longer surprised but it's still bloody disappointing.

B
The Carlton loss may have been a blessing in disguise. We would have finished higher than Carlton on the ladder, and with the deficit we would have fallen back either two or THREE spots in the draft (due to the mid-first round priority pick and the point deficit more damaging the higher we finished).

Long term, I'm happy with Chapman over those four points.
It angers me not because the way it ended but the way we played down to their level. 5 goals is never going to win us football games, and our defence held so strong all game. Learned a lot from that. Never leave it to the umpires but can instead leave it to ourselves to kick at least 8–10 goals a game.

Hard to follow the AFL’s logic here.... what do they gain by not live-streaming this.
Or what could they possibly lose by allowing the club to live stream
Grrrrrr..

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I'm guessing that the AFL might think it is pretty lame to broadcast the same teams playing each other two weeks in a row. On the other hand, only diehard footy fans would watch a club livestream and they are more likely to understand and accept why the double-up is happening.

Or, they want to keep giving clean air to the AFLW.

I'm guessing that the AFL might think it is pretty lame to broadcast the same teams playing each other two weeks in a row. On the other hand, only diehard footy fans would watch a club livestream and they are more likely to understand and accept why the double-up is happening.

Or, they want to keep giving clean air to the AFLW.
West Coast would easily do a live stream since their media team is capable. Not open to the public either will be interesting. Just hope the players get a good run out and stay fit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The AFL wants to keep the players “off season hairdo’s”, under wraps for the shock effect at the start of the season ?.
Jason Johannisen likes this idea

I always felt Lathlain Oval was a hole but now it’s confirmed.

With Eagles moving, now it’s a dirty hole.

You need to drive by one day. The football facility for WC and Perth at Lathlain is fantastic, none better In WA. Sadly, I would say it is a ten times better the facility at Cockburn which still looks unfinished.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back