Training 2021 Training Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

You need to drive by one day. The football facility for WC and Perth at Lathlain is fantastic, none better In WA. Sadly, I would say it is a ten times better the facility at Cockburn which still looks unfinished.
Sums up the Eags in general. Flashy on the outside.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You need to drive by one day. The football facility for WC and Perth at Lathlain is fantastic, none better In WA. Sadly, I would say it is a ten times better the facility at Cockburn which still looks unfinished.
But do they have a water slide? That’s a big negatory.

As his Buddy this year I dub him The Big Cahuna! after his home town.
Cohuna is a great town
Nice golf course and gunbower state Forrest is an awesome spot to camp and kayak.
Hope the big cohuna can be that diamond in the rough like Luke Ryan.
Flag teams have just as many rough diamonds as they do first rd polished ones.
Like everyone else I’m very excited

I just hope all the excitement regarding the Big Cahuna is on target..
Remember a couple of years ago when we all had simllar hopes for Mitch Crowden after his first per-season
Everyone including the coach were talking him up but then he found things hard going against the big boys
He has shown steady improvement since tho and will make it I think

Hopefully Josh comes on quickly

Absolutely pissy little complaint by me but I wish they wouldn't refer to these preseason matches as 'RAC Derby'. Takes away a bit from the main season ones.
i love me a pissy, little complaint.
i think it happens more when we get older.
Think Grandpa Simpson or the old guys from the Muppets for context.
I HATE the term interstate when applied to footy as it implies the Vics are the only home state (despite living in Vic for >8 years) & I also HATE the term checkside when they call banana kicks that. I blame that goose, Bruce for bringing that one into the vernacular.
sorry to get off topic.
here's to no new injuries this pre-season

i love me a pissy, little complaint.
i think it happens more when we get older.
Think Grandpa Simpson or the old guys from the Muppets for context.
I HATE the term interstate when applied to footy as it implies the Vics are the only home state (despite living in Vic for >8 years) & I also HATE the term checkside when they call banana kicks that. I blame that goose, Bruce for bringing that one into the vernacular.
sorry to get off topic.
here's to no new injuries this pre-season
The players embraced it with naming Cerra ‘Check-ra’ after that goal of his... but yes. It’s a ******* banana.

I made a work related visit to the Toast facility a year ago. It is very impressive and looks "finished" but in reality they have two ovals to train on much like we do. Surface quality can always be improved for ours of course but it's not like their facility serves their squad better than Cockburn does ours.

On AOSP on Manta using BigFooty.com mobile app

But do they have a water slide? That’s a big negatory.

No water slide, I like the community involvement at Freo but the Lathlain facility is breath taking outside and in. The ovals are simply beautiful and you can have a kick on them. It is no real surprise considering the money they are rolling in.

Empty on the inside.
Well actually, while there, I commented on such a nice and full trophy cabinet when walking past it and was subsequently told that was only the 2nd smaller cabinet lol. They've also got their premiership cups lined up on pedestals in the lobby. All looks very nice, but I doubt it helps them train better.

On AOSP on Manta using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back