Training 2021 Pre-season Training

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, Campbell kicks the ball to Florent who is in space, Florent goes for a run and then decides that Sinclair is actually 260cm tall and kicks it well over his head, going straight to an opposition defender where the ball goes flying out of our attacking 50 as quickly as it entered.
You should align yourself with The Greatest Waste of Space. All highly skilled & enjoyable to watch.
Very negative outlook.
But then again, you probably think Buddy will be a key to our season.:rolleyes:

You can find fault in every job in existence if you're pedantic enough though. I mean I'd like for my boss to be Rihanna and to have a corner office overlooking Central Park, but my boss is a cow and my office window looks out onto a carpark. You get over these things!

You have a window! Luxury!

What is that on Lance wrist??
u64J_Mn8WrGJsyZBoI9kTakB3hREsjpdskG50JJ3rZA0enjqjV1oQXwhfEFA6yyTxjR3o1PV8qtFab0Jgz1LGUzIXi18CmqwtyIsmmF6un6HUZ9Ess9os-6rJ74xza63-A=s412

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Based purely on what the photos show, it would suggest the teams from the match-sim today were again split pretty unevenly into the haves and the have-nots, with a few exceptions

Red team - Dane Rampe, Luke Parker, Callum Mills, Isaac Heeney, Tom Papley, Jordan Dawson, Tom McCartin, Nick Blakey, George Hewett, Callum Sinclair, Ollie Florent, Hayden McLean, Logan McDonald, Sam Wicks, Robbie Fox, Ben Ronke, James Bell

Green team - Harry Cunningham, James Rowbottom, Dylan Stephens, Tom Hickey, Braeden Campbell, Matt Ling, Chad Warner, Will Gould, Colin O'Riordan, Joel Amartey, Marc Sheather, Jeremy Laidler (lol), and at least four VFL kids, only one of whom I could identify as Sam Thorne.

Guessing Gulden didn't participate if he had concussion last week.

Based purely on what the photos show, it would suggest the teams from the match-sim today were again split pretty unevenly into the haves and the have-nots, with a few exceptions

Red team - Dane Rampe, Luke Parker, Callum Mills, Isaac Heeney, Tom Papley, Jordan Dawson, Tom McCartin, Nick Blakey, George Hewett, Callum Sinclair, Ollie Florent, Hayden McLean, Logan McDonald, Sam Wicks, Robbie Fox, Ben Ronke, James Bell

Green team - Harry Cunningham, James Rowbottom, Dylan Stephens, Tom Hickey, Braeden Campbell, Matt Ling, Chad Warner, Will Gould, Colin O'Riordan, Joel Amartey, Marc Sheather, Jeremy Laidler (lol), and at least four VFL kids, only one of whom I could identify as Sam Thorne.

Guessing Gulden didn't participate if he had concussion last week.

So no JPK?

Probably was out there, like I said was just listing those in the photos.

Drat. Thought we were practicing quick ball movement through the mids!.

You heard it here first... by the end of this year, when we talk about that 2018 draft it will no longer be as a 'trio'. Wicks will make it a quartet.

And if you include McLean, who we picked up in that same off-season in the pre-season supplemental selection period, then it will be a quintet.
I hope it becomes a sextet.... mmmm........

Can someone please teach me what is modern football?
in an nutshell

point A. if you have the ball play keep me offs until you get a shot at goal.

point B. if you don't have the ball pressure the opposition in to turning it over, then go back to point A

point C. if your Richmond just find a way to get to the grandfinal and Dusty will do the rest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back