Prediction 2021 Premiers - West Coast Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

However, despite all this, I have this gut feeling that something amazing is going to happen. That Melbourne game was sh*t, and I don’t really give a fu** about it anyway, but something clicked after the lightening struck.

I feel exactly the same. In my head I know we're not in contention and making finals will just serve to fuel our delusion that we're still in our premiership window. Losing our next 2 means we can move onto preparing the list for the next flag tilt.

On the other hand, we've seen glimpses of what this list is capable of. If we can get into the top 8, maybe we're a chance?

...On the other hand, we've seen glimpses of what this list is capable of. If we can get into the top 8, maybe we're a chance?
george-of-the-jungle-throw-our-heads-back.gif

Had access to multiple Derby tickets via my Cockburn supporter mate early, and thought..... Do i really want to watch this team again this year?

No is the answer. Huge no. I'm a bit over it. Over watching them live in general. Monday nights literal s**t storm was the final nail in the coffin.

I'd rather enjoy my nice Sunday with good weather, sit down in front of the TV with a Zinger Box just before bouncedown.

If the teams looks on, i'll stick around. If they continue to look disinterested i'll follow their lead and go play outside instead :shrug:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back