Jun 23, 2011
Q49, Olympic Stand
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Newcastle United Seattle Seahawks
Emailed the club today (15/10) re order status. Response:

Thank you for contacting The Demon Shop

We do apologise for the delay in getting your order to you. We are having some issues with the fulfillment warehouse that we are currently using.

We are working alongside our warehouse to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.
However, due to the increase in our online orders and the major delays Australia Post are experiencing, we cannot guarantee when your order will get to you.

Once your order has been shipped you will receive a tracking number so you can see updates direct from Australia Post.

We do apologise again, and we will get your order to you as soon as possible,
No complaints here, just so everyone is aware.

Crimson Azure

Jul 16, 2007
Mariana Trench
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Lamb on the spit
I was the lucky winner of 1 of 57 Premiers slabs of Furphy beer. Arrived today. Obviously not a great beer(i don't mind it, don't love it) but already had offers of $250 for a 6pack. Should i take the $$$ or keep it?
Break it down further and sell them individually for $50 each.

CWaffles

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 10, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Ferrari, Chicago Bulls, NY Giants
Furphy are so stupid for not doing a wide release of these. Guaranteed if they did I would drink them at basically every house party/picnic/BYO event I attend for the next 10 months just for the meme value. But for people to pay substantially more than the standard retail value of a six pack is insane.
Yep they really didn't capitalize on this at all, I don't love the stuff but would have bought a few slabs for sure, stuff them i'm boycotting them now!

Gysberts2Bate

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 12, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Yep they really didn't capitalize on this at all, I don't love the stuff but would have bought a few slabs for sure, stuff them i'm boycotting them now!
It’s a super drinkable beer IMO. Never blows you away but it suits basically every scenario - when you’re looking for something that goes down easily, if you want something a bit more hoppy with a bit of flavour. Not too strong that you get plastered too easily, but also will get you there if you want it. Great default beer.

ROKaps11

Draftee
Nov 18, 2021
AFL Club
Melbourne
Does any fellow supporters have a slab of Furphy Premiers Beer? Or know anyone willing to sell it? Does anyone know the reason why Furphy didn't produce mass amounts of it? It is mind blowing they didn't take advantage of this opportunity. It would have literally walk out of the doors.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad