2021 Premiership Memorabilia!!

Emailed the club today (15/10) re order status. Response:

Thank you for contacting The Demon Shop

We do apologise for the delay in getting your order to you. We are having some issues with the fulfillment warehouse that we are currently using.

We are working alongside our warehouse to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.
However, due to the increase in our online orders and the major delays Australia Post are experiencing, we cannot guarantee when your order will get to you.

Once your order has been shipped you will receive a tracking number so you can see updates direct from Australia Post.

We do apologise again, and we will get your order to you as soon as possible,

No complaints here, just so everyone is aware.

Mar 13, 2015
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
Memorabilia is a fairly important part of celebrating a premiership!
Dee fans post your discoveries and so forth.

Official AFL store:

MelbourneFC

Select Cards will probably release a Premiership card Set!!

Mark Knight Poster Official! (they usually release a limited silver edition as well)

Last edited:

Demondad

Debutant
Apr 16, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Some good posters here.

Attachments

• 38E4BED0-6141-485A-84DA-0E43EF2C40EC.jpeg
    38E4BED0-6141-485A-84DA-0E43EF2C40EC.jpeg
    207.8 KB · Views: 134
Got myself a WEG poster. As a kid I was so jealous of my mates having them in their room, been waiting all my life to get one :p

I thought the choice of poster was weird. It was the one made for 58 when we were going for 4 in a row and clearly signifies that.

I've been a bit meh on most of Mark Knight's work but think he nailed them this year.

jthanos

Senior List
Jul 15, 2008
Glen Iris
AFL Club
Richmond

- just as ask for Ang.

He did a great job with all my Richmond Premiers gear over the last few years, I highly recommend him.

He also does player appearances with the Premiership Cup -

CWaffles

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 10, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Ferrari, Chicago Bulls, NY Giants
I thought the choice of poster was weird. It was the one made for 58 when we were going for 4 in a row and clearly signifies that.

I've been a bit meh on most of Mark Knight's work but think he nailed them this year.

I’m not a fan of the mark knight demon poster, the demons Disney character.

Max Gawn’s signed match guernsey only $15k at the moment. Absolute bargain investment, got until Friday to beat it.
3D69E148-AEBC-4C1C-9D86-581494710AE4.jpeg

Not a bad comparison. Weg's were always very reminiscent of Hanna-Barbera.

mrmonkey

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 3, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Yeah I couldn't think of a way to describe it but Yeah Disney esq seems about right. I was hoping for a max gawn beard, I'll still get one though. Also on the Demon shop website I wanted to get a hoody but it just has the mark knight cartoon. The Doggies one looks good.

Yeah I couldn't think of a way to describe it but Yeah Disney esq seems about right. I was hoping for a max gawn beard, I'll still get one though. Also on the Demon shop website I wanted to get a hoody but it just has the mark knight cartoon. The Doggies one looks good.

There is another hoodie kicking around but think it’s sold out already; I’ve ordered one.

AAAC6518-5CBF-496A-A740-E082C7ED38B6.jpeg

Yeah that's the one I wanted, I couldn't find it. I've got a cap though.
Cap, hoodie, stubby holder, coasters, wall mount signed jumper, 2x bumper stickers, Hun poster.

Plus when it comes out a 2022 jumper with that sexy gold AFL logo. Trying to decide if I get a number on it and if so which…considering 31…

You can also buy the Bulldogs players' guernseys. Current price for Bont's is a cool 10k. Weird thing to want.
Yeah saw that, waste of money

Back