Training 2021 Preseason Training

Remove this Banner Ad

tperks

Debutant
Oct 12, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Mclarty with the vfl or trying out for an afl spot?
Also would like to know who 11 black was, he moved extremely well.
Someone on fb suggested 11 could be Jack Hickman from Pioneers? Not sure if it’s accurate, just thought I’d relay the info incase it’s correct

Apr 11, 2002
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Iggles, Georgia.
So I had to dig up the playing list to get a handle on who's who while watching yesterdays highlights & again the club is dragging the chain with profile pics on these guys. I know it's not the biggest of issues but it happens year after year & should be sorted by now.

Untitled.png

So I had to dig up the playing list to get a handle on who's who while watching yesterdays highlights & again the club is dragging the chain with profile pics on these guys. I know it's not the biggest of issues but it happens year after year & should be sorted by now.

View attachment 1061014
Have we had photo day yet?

They always drag the chain on this stuff, as you said. Their DOB, height, weight are always missing too.

The coaches section appears to be up to date though.

Have we had photo day yet?

They always drag the chain on this stuff, as you said. Their DOB, height, weight are always missing too.

The coaches section appears to be up to date though.

How hard it is to get a quick photo and chuck it on the website in this day and age though? Most current model smartphones would just about take better photos than a pro SLR camera from a decade or so ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How hard it is to get a quick photo and chuck it on the website in this day and age though? Most current model smartphones would just about take better photos than a pro SLR camera from a decade or so ago.
The ones they use on the club websites seem to be a centralised set of headshots that are used across all AFL platforms and for merchandising, taken on photo day. So it's probably some agreement or process that has been written down somewhere, since they all seem to conform.

Scooter saying on Blitz that Essendon will be announcing some good news during the streaming of the Essendon vs Carlton practice match.
Zach contract :rainbow:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back