Game Day 2021 R13 vs St Kilda @ Cairns, Sat 12/6 @ 6.55pm

Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Rowe is a first year small forward and is a pretty consistent goal kicker and is involved in a number of our scoring opportunities. Usually shows good composure with ball in hand too, especially that last quarter. His best games at AFL level have come in high pressure matches, cut the bloke some slack!

Rowe is a first year small forward and is a pretty consistent goal kicker and is involved in a number of our scoring opportunities. Usually shows good composure with ball in hand too, especially that last quarter. His best games at AFL level have come in high pressure matches, cut the bloke some slack!
I'I'm convinced you're watching games in an alternate dimension.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reading the port board, it’s like reading an inverse of this thread 😂
The same Port Power board who compared Schoenberg to Kane Mitchell and somehow only saw how undermanned the Saints were tonight but not our outs which include Talia, M.Crouch and Milera not playing for the entire season and Brown was missing tonight.....very knowledgeable bunch over there.

THAT was the weirdest funniest game I’ve watched in years !
Resigned to the fact we’d probably lose made it even more hilarious
🤣👍🏼🤣
Am enjoying this rebuild quite a lot

👍👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Churlish to quibble about it right now but I reckon he’s going to cost us more frees than he wins with that kind of action.

It hasn't impacted Selwood, it won't impact Rowe.

Back