• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 17, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
The Autobots and Team America
They're saying falling over the lime against an injury riddled saints is one of the worst wins of the season and the umps were on our side.

One of them even hinted that we pay umps for frees.

They're an odd bunch.

One poster even said Thilthorpe is arrogant.
Who cares.

As a Crows supporter that game was almost unbearable to watch for most of it. I bet I was not the only one tempted to stop watching

If Tealsters need to watch that, just to take pot shots at us I feel for them.

A lot more to do on a Saturday night than watch that horrible game of Footy.

They lead sad lives if they had to watch that.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Only to get smothered or tackled.
I thought he struggled with the pressure of the game early today

Yup, first half wasn't much to write home about.

The second though shows some very promising signs .

Mar 23, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Nah... C'mon. That was not a free. Enjoy it but don't defend the call.
I’m defending the umpires logic which was perfectly correct. What the umpire didn’t see was that the ball was over the line. The way the marking contest was defended was according to the ump, illegal. It’s perfectly logical. That he expressed it the way he did was the problem.

I love it that a s**t call went our way.

ABAB

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 3, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Just clarifying. Crouch leaving got us Berry right?!?

WIN

On RMX2086 using BigFooty.com mobile app
The Saints thought they did a dirty on us with their "creative" contract to B.Crouch to make sure we get the minimal compensation but their list is trash and will need a rebuild after topping up because they thought they were close to the premiership.....another win.

WeedsMullet84

Cancelled
Oct 31, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Celtic, Glenelg
Nah... C'mon. That was not a free. Enjoy it but don't defend the call.

Yeah it was a free. When Thilthorpe attempts to mark it, it spills free from his hand, he went to take an easy second grab at it on the line and the defender pulled his arm down. I thought it was a free in real time, so did Thilly, so did the umpire.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Gets!

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 15, 2003
AFL Club
Adelaide
Yeah it was a free. When Thilthorpe attempts to mark it, it spills free from his hand, he went to take an easy second grab at it on the line and the defender pulled his arm down. I thought it was a free in real time, so did Thilly, so did the umpire.

Yep just watched Fox Mini and it was definitely there. Very well spotted actually.

WeedsMullet84

Cancelled
Oct 31, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Celtic, Glenelg
I've already pre-ordered the 8k blu-ray of the game. What a thilthy thilthy win.

-Shoenberg was fantastic in the last quarter or so
-That was an ugly umpiring display
-Brouch looking barely a loss. Had big numbers tonight but not much hurt factor with them.
-Loved the silence from the commentators after Thilthorpes overheaded goal. The silence and deflation in them. Wow.
-Was amazing seeing a post-game on channel-7. Usually they just cut away straight after the game. Good to see more vision of the room. Players looked ecstatic
-St Kilda - played absolutely putrid footy after coming in with a strategy that choked and killed us for 1.5 quarters. We made adjustments - St Kilda just got flatter and flatter.
-Will the media talk about our win or just focus on that one questionable free to Thilthy? Will the show any positives for us other than Thilthys overhead goal? We know the answer to this already.

The slow-mo angle they showed was from the side of the goal, and it doesn’t show the infringement. It’s actually the live footage angle that was the best. Howard pulled Thillys arm down after he was taking a 2nd bite at it on the line.

RePete

Club Legend
Jan 23, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
The slow-mo angle they showed was from the side of the goal, and it doesn’t show the infringement. It’s actually the live footage angle that was the best. Howard pulled Thillys arm down after he was taking a 2nd bite at it on the line.

Don't you dare analyse it with different angles. The Murray pass was deliberate, I don't wanna hear that Spargo touched it.

ABAB

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 3, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Port spend a lot of time discussing the Crows on their board. It’s very very sad.

go you mighty crows!!!!!
Posting we missed out on Horne, he is a certain to go to North......very knowledgeable lot over there, one even posted that Darcy called "Thilthorpe as super star" and that post got no likes and was deleted minutes later.

Nov 1, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Rowe is a first year small forward and is a pretty consistent goal kicker and is involved in a number of our scoring opportunities. Usually shows good composure with ball in hand too, especially that last quarter. His best games at AFL level have come in high pressure matches, cut the bloke some slack!

Such a vacuous suck up.

If you cared at all you’d make the effort to come up with decent arguments in favour, not just these facile drip fests

Sep 3, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Seedsman?
IMO he's been in career best form this season.
Schoenberg has been OK too, kicking been hit and miss but far from lucky to retain his spot.

Seed a massive chance for B&F if he finishes the year like his first half. Laird and Keays the only other chances

Sep 3, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide

Like you called it at the time and the live footage showed it clearly. The other angles not so much

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
As a Crows supporter that game was almost unbearable to watch for most of it. I bet I was not the only one tempted to stop watching

A lot more to do on a Saturday night than watch that horrible game of Footy.
I stopped at half time. Had the scores on the phone while watching Ragnarok. Glad we ended up winning but there are still a lot of issues to fix

But St Kilda are in a bigger hole than us if they couldnt put us away

Back