• Poll closed .
Oct 11, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
South Adelaide, Everton, NY Yankees
From our coach.

“We had 13 or 14 players who had not travelled away and played in a night game, which is quite amazing when you look at the group we are working with."

I think some facts like this need to be taken into account when we analyse any performance this year.

RoweyThePainter

Club Legend
May 17, 2021
AFL Club
Adelaide
From our coach.

“We had 13 or 14 players who had not travelled away and played in a night game, which is quite amazing when you look at the group we are working with."

I think some facts like this need to be taken into account when we analyse any performance this year.

Most amazing part of this year is we have been competitive in all but 2 matches so far. Was expecting a few floggings this year but performances have been fairly consistent (not within games tho!)

brucetiki

Guest of Her Majesty
Nov 7, 2002
Wentworth Detention Ctr
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide, Centrals
The Saints thought they did a dirty on us with their "creative" contract to B.Crouch to make sure we get the minimal compensation but their list is trash and will need a rebuild after topping up because they thought they were close to the premiership.....another win.

St Kilda have been an irrelevant embarrassment to the VFL/AFL since day 1.

1 flag in 125 years, only a handful of Grand Finals, and a fine collection of wooden spoons.

And they’re been a hot mess this season despite supposedly being in their premiership window

Oct 11, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
South Adelaide, Everton, NY Yankees
I have watched, with some interest, that Crouch had had a pretty good season. But watching a whole game of him playing last night, it was a load of that high possession - low outcome stuff we got for years. He helps a lot but he never truly punished the opposition.
I thought we were robbed only getting pick 20 something for him but to get Berry has been a huge win for us. He will be the rugged extractor for us for years!
The whole thing reminds me of the Bernie Vince thing which saw us trade too low for pick 23, but came up trumps with Matt Crouch.

ABAB

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 3, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
I am an excellent judge, with an excellent record. Why should I value your opinion as highly? 😎
I had to correct you about the Gibbs trade because you didn't know we got Carlton's 3rd rounder and had to explain to you when you look closely at the trade that we actually traded a mid 1st and late 3rd rounder and that was just using the trade points and not including the relative strength of the draft years. And give the trade with GWS we actually traded Gibbs + Worrell for a mid 1st rounder (in a weak draft) and a late 3rd rounder.

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
St Kilda have been an irrelevant embarrassment to the VFL/AFL since day 1.

1 flag in 125 years, only a handful of Grand Finals, and a fine collection of wooden spoons.

And they’re been a hot mess this season despite supposedly being in their premiership window
Imagine the absolute pantsing they will give to any Non-Vic team that comes up against them in a grand final.

Nov 1, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
I had to correct you about the Gibbs trade because you didn't know we got Carlton's 3rd rounder and had to explain to you when you look closely at the trade that we actually traded a mid 1st and late 3rd rounder and that was just using the trade points and not including the relative strength of the draft years. And give the trade with GWS we actually traded Gibbs + Worrell for a mid 1st rounder (in a weak draft) and a late 3rd rounder.

Sshhhhh grown ups talking . 😘

PandaG

Club Legend
Sep 30, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
U ok hun?
Other Direct Referral to the Tribunal:
The incident involving David Mackay, Adelaide Crows and Hunter Clark, St Kilda, during the second quarter of the Round 13 match between St Kilda and the Adelaide Crows, played at Cazalys Stadium on Saturday June 12, 2021 has been assessed. The notice of charge has been referred directly to the Tribunal for determination.

The incident is ungraded.
Mackay is not able to accept an early plea.

Ominous

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
The incident involving David Mackay, Adelaide Crows and Hunter Clark, St Kilda, during the second quarter of the Round 13 match between St Kilda and the Adelaide Crows, played at Cazalys Stadium on Saturday June 12, 2021 has been assessed. The notice of charge has been referred directly to the Tribunal for determination.

Ominous
Not particularly

rocket18

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 9, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Goody Saints

Ominous

Ominous?

If you polled this board i would guess 70-80% would be hoping he gets 3 or 4 weeks.

Sep 10, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Minnesota Vikings

Ominous

Imagine waiting all day to post on an opponent's board about a tribunal incident involving a player we don't want in the 22 anyway.

Nov 1, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide

Ominous

Ungraded ❤️

rocket18

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 9, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Goody Saints
It's all they've got, they're a joke of a club.

The offended of opposition supporters when we win a game has been delicious this year, how was that Melbourne bloke that infested our board after the win - he even came back when the Dees won the following week.

There are some weird units out there.

Back