Preview 2021 Rd 3, Richmond Tigers V Sydney Swans. Saturday April 3, 1.45 Post Meridiem. And you can have Pitura back prix….

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this service Victoria app the club tell me to download, I’m guessing I just did that and paid for it when I didn’t even ******* need it?
Why do I need a QR code scanner when I could already do it?

Good game to go to Sydney supporters are mostly elderly and don't really give a sh*t so no need to worry about irate nutcases and swearing. Except from our lot...

My thought process is if he has had enough and I need to leave early at least it's not a big game for us. We're catching the train in, having lunch, and going to the game. Amazing seats behind the goals so hopefully it's an experience of great memories for him.

I've purchased him his first jumper with Dusty's number on the back. I may be more excited than he is! Haha

So this service Victoria app the club tell me to download, I’m guessing I just did that and paid for it when I didn’t even ******* need it?

The app is free. I reckon you just got scammed with a fake app.

So the government can track what you do when you do it and how much you spend doing it.
Big Brother is watching you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rioli out. Egg in.:oops:

Yeah honestly last week was a step too far with Rioli so it probably was time.

Not really against DES being back in the side so we’ll see how he goes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back