Preview 2021 Rd 3, Richmond Tigers V Sydney Swans. Saturday April 3, 1.45 Post Meridiem. And you can have Pitura back prix….

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

RFCGloryJC

Publicity for Ricky Nixon and the St Kilda Girl
Jun 13, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Inter Milan, Real Madrid 👑
We have pretty much a tried and true system.
The one weakness for any team is pacy entries into a forward line, before the defence can reset.
That's what the Swans are good at, fast ball movement.
Record high inside 50s this year, 30 percent conversion to goal.
Campbell had 700 metres gained in round two, as their designated runner out of defence.
Rampe and Dawson with almost 600 metres gained, designated kickers.
The one player in our defence Sydney would find it nigh impossible to match up on is Balta.
They would fear Balta's rebound.

Sounds like a scam check your bank balances, I got done by the BP app Maxed out my credit card fortunately qantas cards picked it up,virtually straight away
Na it just directed me to some QR scanner app so I unsubscribed.

Defibrillate

Team Captain
Sep 7, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
This will be tough for the players. 31 degrees forecast for the start of the game and rotations down this year.

I suspect fitness will play a big part tomorrow - and rehab will have to be different next week. Hot days incredibly draining for elite athletes and all sorts of hydration issues to sort out.

Feb 13, 2006
Just beyond the horizon.
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
RFC VFL
I hope Egg has a good game tomorrow. We’re off to Rutherglen so I’ll miss it. Be keeping An eye on the score however.
Parker's Pies, hit the brewery across the road then pile into one of the wineries to cap the day off with a nice Port. Love Rutherglen.

Parker's Pies, hit the brewery across the road then pile into one of the wineries to cap the day off with a nice Port. Love Rutherglen.
I think the pie shop is definitely on the list of places to go to, whenever someone from our family heads there they come back with about a months worth of pies. Lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 27, 2008
wahgunyah
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Coburg, Oklahoma City Thunder
Unfortunately the Brewery has closed. But Parker's Pies are still going strong (ps I live there )

On CPH1941 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Apr 27, 2014
The Funny Farm Lakes Entrance
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
The Fanboi Farters
Rioli is a big game player and will be back in no time. The club mustn’t rate this game as being big.
I still have my doubts on Aarts and even Egg being at this level, but it’s good to see the selectors resting / rotating players and getting a good look at the list.
Caddy will be handy against the younger Sydney side with his physicality, but I’m still concerned about his lack of pace against the more seasoned sides.
It’s great to have so many players fighting to get in the side as it’s an internal competition within a competition. I can still remember the days when we struggled to have a solid ten players to pick from and the team was topped up with either has beens or underdeveloped kids.

Feb 26, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
egg straight out for houli next week or whenever he's ready so that's fine, would've rathered see a debutant or dow play though, but that would mean edwards at half back again which is fine but he's not as dangerous as normal there. guessing caddy/pickett makes way for vlastuin next week, and hoping CCJ comes in the week after that

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
The smart call would have been to include Marbior Chol this week with the swans under manned short backline consisting of
192cm , 187 cm , 193cm kpb's

Great weather and having Chol 200cm , Lynch 200cm , Jack 195cm would have really put a lot of pressure on their defence

Feb 26, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
The smart call would have been to include Marbior Chol this week with the swans under manned short backline consisting of
192cm , 187 cm , 193cm kpb's

Great weather and having Chol 200cm , Lynch 200cm , Jack 195cm would have really put a lot of pressure on their defence
ccj's suspension can't be over quick enough, if he keeps up his vfl form it'll be hard to keep him out in 2 weeks

Oct 14, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Not sure about Egg when we’re close to full strength but he goes straight out for Houli next week anyway. Looks a reward for effort selection, Dimma & co obviously rate the way he’s worked his backside off after being thrown a life line. Bit odd but going by their track record, if they’ve made the call then it’s likely to be right

Rioli - surprised its taken this long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back