Preview 2021 Rd 5 - Richmond vs St Kilda at Docklands Thursday 15/4 7.20pm AEST - Conspiracies, Comparisons and the Moorabbin Rasputitsa

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like a few posters have mentioned already, I think they want Shedda and Shai running more through the middle now that Prestia is out. I like that Kmac and Pickett are now back running the wings and providing defence when it's needed. I'm all for playing the kids too but we need to bank a few wins in this tough stretch so we need to be full strength to give us that luxury of introducing the younger players when we're on a bit of a roll...

As was shown with Ross, Martyn and to a lesser extent Mansell it's a BIG step up when you haven't played much senior footy. I feel we are a more balanced lineup for this match.

I know he's recovering from his appendix, but what's Dows speed and tackling like?
Could he get into our team as a small forward ?
I think he's been likened to Shedda for his quick hands and ability to weave through the midfield. I think all our kids look ok, just need time developing after bugger all footy last year. You can see them building their bodies, Dow and Ralph made gains in the gym over summer. The kids are alright.

Wait til we get to R5 !!

Had a dream we were 40 behind then mounted a huge comeback then when we were 2pts behind I fell asleep then when I woke up the scores were nowhere to be found on the internet and Bigfooty had been shut down

then some campaigners showed up to trick or treat my house and just walked in there was like 20 of them at 3am demanding treats, also I lived in a cottage in upstate new york :drunk:

the end

Had a dream we were 40 behind then mounted a huge comeback then when we were 2pts behind I fell asleep then when I woke up the scores were nowhere to be found on the internet and Bigfooty had been shut down

then some campaigners showed up to trick or treat my house and just walked in there was like 20 of them at 3am demanding treats, also I lived in a cottage in upstate new york :drunk:

the end
Of course that's be right...Saints went on to thwart your mighty comeback ......one of the great victories of all time but the world ended! In our long history that'd be our luck!

the end
It’s a sign 🙏🏻

the end

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think he's been likened to Shedda for his quick hands and ability to weave through the midfield. I think all our kids look ok, just need time developing after bugger all footy last year. You can see them building their bodies, Dow and Ralph made gains in the gym over summer. The kids are alright.

Wait til we get to R5 !!
Only 8 more sleeps to go!

AFL playing the Saints GF card hard. How is this still relevant 4 years on? Who ******* cares. No mention of the arse reaming Martin gave them round 23 at the G though, nah doesn't fit the "we hate Richmond narrative"

How the f..... are the AFL allowed to post a s..... article like this on their website. The flogs will try anything to derail the might of Richmond. Their scared of us winning another flag this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back