Preview 2021 Rd 5 - Richmond vs St Kilda at Docklands Thursday 15/4 7.20pm AEST - Conspiracies, Comparisons and the Moorabbin Rasputitsa

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

fu**en hell m8 any chance of wiping your stove or washing those dishes ?
When you’re baked as I was, cleaning is the last thing on your mind... it’s all stomach and cartoons

Had a dream we were 40 behind then mounted a huge comeback then when we were 2pts behind I fell asleep then when I woke up the scores were nowhere to be found on the internet and Bigfooty had been shut down

then some campaigners showed up to trick or treat my house and just walked in there was like 20 of them at 3am demanding treats, also I lived in a cottage in upstate new york :drunk:

the end

bog standard dream imo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if Jack Ross is medical emg. that will make 9

Saints 6 Jacks
Us 3

had a dream once where I was driving Mario kart cars down a volcano with the characters from toy story while the band Jet were playing a set in the background

was the best
Any chance Jet ended up in the volcano?

Need the bigfooty autocorrelation bot to swap "lose" for "loose" and vice versa.

Maybe it already does that, I can't ******* tell.

Going out to the Sports Museum to see the three trophies today.
We must curb Steele and Crouch, first and foremost, then Hill and King.
Essendon thrashed them, scoring virtually six goals per quarter.

all we have to do is copy the druggies

oh how the tables have turned

had a dream once where I was driving Mario kart cars down a volcano with the characters from toy story while the band Jet were playing a set in the background

was the best

This was about 6 years ago

Had this dream where I was coaching Richmond, we were playing Hawthorn in the Prelim final. A minute to go and they are 3 points in front, Brett Deledio kicks the ball into forward fifty and for some reason there are barely any Hawks players. Jack rewoldt has the ball right on the goal line, but instead of putting it through, he turns around and handballs to Ty Vickery who gets tackled by a Hawks player... Siren went. next minute, team is walking off the ground together, i walk up to Jack, pulled him away from the huddle and start giving him a mighty serve.. then woke up thinking "Jack you ******* idiot"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back