Preview 2021 Rd 5 - Richmond vs St Kilda at Docklands Thursday 15/4 7.20pm AEST - Conspiracies, Comparisons and the Moorabbin Rasputitsa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grechy

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 10, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, Houston Rockets
Need a GWS 17 prelim Daniel Rioli performance tonight.

Feb 26, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
There actually is one, we’ve won 90% of the games he’s umpired for us...can’t remember his name, just remember thinking ‘of course’ when he got dropped for last years finals series. Lol
to be fair over the last few years it'd be fairly easy to have a good win% with us as an ump because we still manage to win most games we get reamed in

to be fair over the last few years it'd be fairly easy to have a good win% with us as an ump because we still manage to win most games we get reamed in
True, however he was the umpire that umpired the Brisbane QF in 2019, we definitely had the rub of the green that day. The last game I remember us having the rub of the green, particularly in the second half...however it’s easy to have the rub of the green when you’re first to the ball, which we haven’t done much of this year. :D

Mr Unbelievable

Premium Platinum
Nov 27, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Arsenal
When I'm baked sometimes I get the cleaning bug...start washing glasses, going over the kitchen with a fine tooth comb, scrubbing sinks, vacuuming...attacking the wardrobe...

Sometimes I even put some clothes on...

I find it stress relieving and my wife thinks I'm a legend ! Lol

Lookit him go !

Edit: I also have a man shed so there.
Probably the cleanest man shed in Australia ...

Feb 25, 2007
FNQ
AFL Club
Richmond
ice cold vb stubby going down mint with savoury shapes , philadelphia and red grapes

Go you gourmet. :thumbsu:

21734430-7748589-image-m-115_1575328351951.jpg

RFCGloryJC

Publicity for Ricky Nixon and the St Kilda Girl
Jun 13, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Inter Milan, Real Madrid 👑
Went to the Sports Museum at the MCG today.
Three trophies on display.
Saw some of the young VFL players at Punt Road.
Don't recognise them just yet.
They realise you don't recognise them, either.
Their day of fame will come.
Work hard, head down, one day they might raise a new trophy as premiership immortals.
1500x500.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back