Vent 2021 Regrets / Vents .... Oh My !

Remove this Banner Ad

Petrify

Team Captain
Mar 1, 2021
AFL Club
Essendon
A regret, and also a warning. I started Rowell. OK, that was a disaster, so I flipped him to Butters. He died. Now, fair warning, I'm changing Butters to some other premo this week - likely Zerrett. Apologies in advance to any Zerrett owners, this roster position in my side *might* be cursed.
Interesting, I went Rowell to May, and now May to Ridley. Who's curse is more powerful? Either way, its an Essendon player getting injured next so I'm not happy.

Lindsay_Gilbee

Club Legend
Oct 13, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
What a ******* joke Josh Kelly’s score is. Literally didn’t even go up in points after kicking the winning goal.

fu** off champion data.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lindsay_Gilbee

Club Legend
Oct 13, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I’m still ******* fuming that Josh Kelly didn’t get anything for kicking the winning goal cos champion data have a f’ed scoring system and shot their bolt giving out points early. Seriously.

SavDog23

I Love Melts 🏆🏆🏆
May 15, 2017
My Couch
AFL Club
Richmond
Ok folks

I have 2 players in total playing in both these games tonight

Dan ******* Houston and Jordon ******* Ridley.

Now Ridley I brought in last week to replace some sh*t campaigner that was sh*t cant remember who cause they were too sh*t of memory.

Houston I traded in this week to replace Caleb Daniel who stuck his head up his arse last week and then shat down his own throat. He also decided to get suspended which meant it was a repeated process of his head up his arse and then shitting. Not pretty.

Anyways I was having a good round and then went to go and check FanFooty at 3/4 time and as usual their servers were horseshit so took a while to open the scores.

Only to find that the only 2 players I have in either of these games...

ARE
BOTH
INJURED

WHAT ARE THE ******* CHANCES THAT THE ONLY 2 PLAYERS I HAVE BOTH GET ******* INJURED

2 OUT OF 88 PLAYERS

THAT'S AN 0.02% CHANCE, THAT THE ONLY 2 PLAYERS I HAVE GET INJURED

fu** OFF
fu** OFF
fu** OFF
fu** OFF

WHATEVER "GO AND GET ABSOLUTELY f’ed" IS ON THE TIER SCALE OF "fu** OFF", TIMES THAT BY 100 AND GET f’ed

******* sh*t campaigner ******* GAME GET f’ed

Me Myself and I

Club Legend
Feb 3, 2016
Singapore
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Luton Town
WTF. Only five rounds and I have had to put up with this sh*t. Had a ******* gutful already. :rage:

Injuries: Rowell, Caldwell, Heeney & Ridley.
Suspensions: Dangerfield & Daniel.

Plus twice I've lost points because of this naming teams the day before. Life has got in the way and I just don't have the time to keep up at the moment. I'll be lucky to avoid the wooden spoon in my leagues.

Rate this is going there's gunna be some very early entries into the no-trades club.

Supercoach can GAGF. :bomb:

Remove this Banner Ad