Vent 2021 Regrets / Vents .... Oh My !

Remove this Banner Ad

Kedford

Rookie
Sep 10, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Starting ROB fml, just looks slow this year and not making an impact. Not expecting Grundy numbers but last year’s numbers I would’ve been fine with.

Giving me Sauce Jacobs vibes when I had him 3 years in a row back in the day.

SC fish

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 5, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
My SuperCoach team
Can’t believe I finally trade Rowe and he churns that out... rookies this year are just a headache.
My two trade options this week were: Cox and Rowe to Murphy and May - I did this

My other option was Gulden and Warner to Murphy and Bolton - wish I'd done this would of got Boltons 108 and Rowes 81

No eye deer

All Australian
Feb 11, 2012
The Top End
AFL Club
Fremantle
Can’t believe I finally trade Rowe and he churns that out... rookies this year are just a headache.
Glass half full- was all set to trade Rowe, until Fredrick was dropped, so will get another price rise.
Glass half empty- campaigners stuck on my bench and couldn’t use Waterman as loop as Bombers played first.

timtimtim

Team Captain
Feb 27, 2021
AFL Club
Essendon
9DD972B2-A9D8-485E-B1EA-47A55D1EBFAD.jpeg

I’m sure a lot of regrets this week. Land mines everywhere with popular trades this week

Respective score of 43, 77 (vs predicted of 93), injured & med-sub 18

Poulter doing enough to get our hopes up only to shart out a 30 on-field after we all bring him in next week

Hai_Newman

Puppies are scary
Oct 17, 2017
Puppies
AFL Club
West Coast
View attachment 1122479
I’m sure a lot of regrets this week. Land mines everywhere with popular trades this week

Respective score of 43, 77 (vs predicted of 93), injured & med-sub 18

Poulter doing enough to get our hopes up only to shart out a 30 on-field after we all bring him in next week
Didn't field any of those but brought in 2 of.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vacuous Space

Team Captain
Oct 8, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
I just did some maths, which is a regrettable enough by itself, but the results will shock and astound:

I started Rowell and copped a 6 in round 1 like many other coaches. Then, I traded Rowell for Zilliams, who has since provided me with two on-field donuts and a 27. His 'good scores' have been in the 70s and 80s, with a peak of 89.

Altogether, from that spot, over 8 weeks, I've got 374 points, for an average of 46.75. I've used ~$450K and a trade for the privilege. If I'd somehow selected Jed Bews, probably by using the auto-select feature, I'd have paid $341,600 for 391 points over 8 weeks (average 48.875). I'd be better ranked and I'd have an extra trade and ~$100K to show for it.

Remove this Banner Ad