Vent 2021 Regrets / Vents .... Oh My !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one good trade I made this season was picking Bolton for Dunkley, now the campaigner goes and breaks his wrist in a nightclub. Which one of you fu**s put a voodoo curse on me? I want a ******* name, I swear to god I'm going to find your favourite POD and trade them in just so the campaigner gets injured, fu** this game.

I’m just about to start a six week shutdown, twelve hour days, 13 day fortnights, with no access to my phone during the shift, so you can all expect a heap of posts on this thread from me soon, regarding late changes, no chance to loophole, etc!
#F%&KWORK!!!

I’m just about to start a six week shutdown, twelve hour days, 13 day fortnights, with no access to my phone during the shift, so you can all expect a heap of posts on this thread from me soon, regarding late changes, no chance to loophole, etc!
#F%&KWORK!!!
Working the mines?

Tell me about it....
I’ll lose my sh*t if he doesn’t play this week!
Welp:

iqwwMci.jpg

Source.

1620732741299.png

The reality that my team is shite has set in. 12 trades down and basically no upgrades done.

Upgraded Degoey to Ryan ( Scores 87 and injured for 3 weeks)

Sideways trades - Danger>Petracca. Tyson>Impey (why would you pick Tyson ffs) Duggan>May.

I've actually dodged most of the injury carnage and picked most of the good rookies. The rest of the 12 trades used have been rookie corrections and a double downgrade this week to bank 400k.

Anyone rank behind me at 8k ish overall should consider themselves unlucky....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know I’m not the only one to be dicked hard but seriously, forwards can eat my arse this year.

So far I’ve had all of Dunkley, Marshall, Butters and Dangerfield.

Like seriously, who the fu** am I meant to pick? I might just pick Bailey Dale cos atleast that campaigner plays for my team.
Yeap peeps keep righting him off, Ive said it before but, guaranteed hell be a top 6 mid.

Trading berg to Chappy to avoid a zero few weeks back was a bad move.
Plus getting in Waterman.

He's gone to another level.

He used to be prone to some crap 60-70 sub games .

Huge improvement in him.

Now that Guthrie doesnt tag anymore hes a running stat machine. I got him in.

Now that Guthrie doesnt tag anymore hes a running stat machine. I got him in.

Nice moves. 👍

Few mins before the game I re checked my team .
Thought Cam was the best fit becuase only one of my mid premos miss round miss first bye week

I missed out .

I been on the Lyons train all week before then.
I might just go with that.

Nice moves. 👍

Few mins before the game I re checked my team .
Thought Cam was the best fit becuase only one of my mid premos miss round miss first bye week

I missed out .

I been on the Lyons train all week before then.
I might just go with that.

I went Guthrie over Bont (who i will probably still get later) and Lyons just but all three are good choices depending on your bye setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back