Vent 2021 Regrets / Vents .... Oh My !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrible decision getting Trealor, so many times they ignored him and went for the 25m kick on the angle. A million possessions but won't feed the runner. My bad.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk

Terrible decision getting Trealor, so many times they ignored him and went for the 25m kick on the angle. A million possessions but won't feed the runner. My bad.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk

Give it time. Coming off an injury and they're still working out the mid balance in the team. An injury or two and he becomes an uber-premo also. First game against his old side, he was nervous.

Taylor Adams ... fizzzzz
Averaged 116 last year no Treloar, all his numbers are 110+ when he’s the main mid
Ultra professional so lack of PS didn’t mean much to me and then he bangs out 8 clangers last night for a 42

Taylor Adams ... fizzzzz
Averaged 116 last year no Treloar, all his numbers are 110+ when he’s the main mid
Ultra professional so lack of PS didn’t mean much to me and then he bangs out 8 clangers last night for a 42

I had him on my watchlist for a while, after he played next to no footy in the weeks before round one, I took him off. If he churns out another score like last night, he could be a very early upgrade option

You're not alone me and half the BF board have him as C

Just thought I'd get in early to the vents thread on behalf of everyone on BF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So much all this ^

Just ordered a case of war hog IPA's from Dan Murphy's to null the pain

I'm sure there's more to come tonight and tomorrow.

Those War Hogs will go a long way to ease the pain. One of my favourite go tos.

Those War Hogs will go a long way to ease the pain. One of my favourite go tos.

I heard that campaigner Here2tellyouwhy go on about them so thought I'd give them a go.

7.5% alcohol will make me see my sc as the perfect creation when reality it's already got holes in it. 😜

I heard that campaigner Here2tellyouwhy go on about them so thought I'd give them a go.

7.5% alcohol will make me see my sc as the perfect creation when reality it's already got holes in it. 😜

By the end of the weekend, I may just require some liquid convincing that SC is still a good thing too.

The hop hogs are just as good from them.

ive been burning since yesterday about grundy. also not keeping macrae annoyed me but not so much. then i saw jordons score and i was then burning again at a solid 7/10. along came youngs score and that rose to an 8. then gawn has topped it off and ive been at a solid 10 since then.

Had Titch all preseason, got off him for Danger
Had Mills all preseason, got off him for Daniel

No point throwing toys out of the cot, who knows how it will turn out in the end, but early results no good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back