FWD bench:
Jones - 63 points
Scott - 65 points

FWD on-field:
Campbell - 29 points
Rowe - 40 points

giphy.gif

The rookie lottery pisses me off more than anything

The teams that have Jones over Campbell on field are either 1) huge risk taking teams or 2) forgot to log in this week.

The teams that have Jones over Campbell on field are either 1) huge risk taking teams or 2) forgot to log in this week.

I had Campbell on, like most, but I looped Jones on for Rowe as I thought he could beat 40. So, I gained 23 points by taking the risk (downside of which was limited, he wasn't going to get 5 points two weeks in a row).

I also put Fyfe back on the ground for Dow to takes Jones 65. Dow is such a cat that he'll average less than 65, but given the Supercoach God's sick sense of humour, I suspect today's the day he tons up. (But I don't want to start any blasphemous rumours).

Me too, I was the idiot who gave Dow another chance - should have done it after Round1, but I've hesitated and it was too late and fielded him for 3 weeks over the rookies - loss so many points - just on that move alone :mad:

I had Henry - who was marked as injured - from Freo as C as I had Grundy VC.

Didn't realise he was sub until the game started. Lost Warner's points (112) who was my forward bench and instead of Grundy scoring 324 I got 42 points...
Please, nobody Alf this poor newbie.
He's suffered enough.

Didn't realise he was sub until the game started. Lost Warner's points (112) who was my forward bench and instead of Grundy scoring 324 I got 42 points...

Clayton Oliver captain GAGF campaigner

And bringing in Cerra and Butters. GAGF campaigners.

JDG can still GAGF campaigner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ouch!

You'll probably still outscore me. I've been been cholled massively and definitely no lube.

Me too, I was the idiot who gave Dow another chance - should have done it after Round1, but I've hesitated and it was too late and fielded him for 3 weeks over the rookies - loss so many points - just on that move alone :mad:
Same I’ve fielded the absolute biggest dud in the AFL don’t care who disagrees with me 3 times. I got rid of Campbell kept Dow thinking surely 4 pre seasons all that *ing talent you got to come good at some stage. Doesn’t end their even took out Impey of my side brought in Dow before season kick off you no blues fan give us round 1 against tigers all happy etc happy footys back now I’m just burning *ing Dow. I’m thinking do I just leave him on bench till someone reasonable comes along or blow another trade and get Chapman. Anyway thanks Dow worst pick 3 in the history of the AFL the bloke is just a dud

Dow at HT of Tiges Blues

Stef at FT of Pies Dogs

The-Reaction-Of-Relief-Gif.gif

Dow and Stef 2 weeks later

tenor (9).gif

Going at about 85% on the rookie lottery atm so it hasn't been that much of a blunder at least, not starting with Jordon, benching Rowe's round 1 ton and playing Stef over Flynn in round 1 and 3 the main ones where I've missed out on points, but I've avoided Rowe's spud scores too (just Campbell this week my only score under 40 onfield for the year)

What a horrid run - It's becoming a sad pattern, every round I'm coping an injury/ suspension where I have to trade every single week so far - and I'm not too sure if my team actually improved at all:
  • RD1 - Danger suspended
  • RD2 - Fyfe injured, Cripps mystery back problems
  • RD3 - HYoung injured
  • RD4 - Heeney + ???

The jungle drums were sounding for Ridley

Suprised you didn't pull the trigger JM!

Peer group pressure in the end got to me with giving Jelly one more chance. :(

Jelly's gone for Ridley next week if he pulls out another sub par performance on the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back