Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dow at HT of Tiges Blues

Stef at FT of Pies Dogs

View attachment 1094824

Dow and Stef 2 weeks later

View attachment 1094823

Going at about 85% on the rookie lottery atm so it hasn't been that much of a blunder at least, not starting with Jordon, benching Rowe's round 1 ton and playing Stef over Flynn in round 1 and 3 the main ones where I've missed out on points, but I've avoided Rowe's spud scores too (just Campbell this week my only score under 40 onfield for the year)
Watch these 2 spuds outscore Heeney and then somemore

a57660e9b688b4405c3d9dfdce2995d0.gif

Did I mention Heeney by the way

Beware Waterman owners, the cycle of doom likely continues with him

What a horrid run - It's becoming a sad pattern, every round I'm coping an injury/ suspension where I have to trade every single week so far - and I'm not too sure if my team actually improved at all:
  • RD1 - Danger suspended
  • RD2 - Fyfe injured, Cripps mystery back problems
  • RD3 - HYoung injured
  • RD4 - Heeney + ???

Ouch

Yeah lucky I dodged Young, oh wait, perhaps not, was Young and Meek or Stef and Sharp it came down to

So i wanted to trade in Ridley.... scoring is to good to ignore and Guthrie.... only good cats midfielder as of now and only reason they won last week but no i fall just short on the cash for him and am left taking Sloane... Can't reverse the trade for god knows what reason, sigh dumb game.

Was happy with my team thinking no trades for a few weeks and now i got to use another one-two or keep 'one eye' for up to a month on the bench.

Might screw up my multi as well if North grows a pair and causes an upset.

Up yours Sloane and your dodgy eyeball!

So i wanted to trade in Ridley.... scoring is to good to ignore and Guthrie.... only good cats midfielder as of now and only reason they won last week but no i fall just short on the cash for him and am left taking Sloane... Can't reverse the trade for god knows what reason, sigh dumb game.

Was happy with my team thinking no trades for a few weeks and now i got to use another one-two or keep 'one eye' for up to a month on the bench.

Might screw up my multi as well if North grows a pair and causes an upset.

Up yours Sloane and your dodgy eyeball!

Trade back in who you traded Slone out for and you may get your trade back.

I have heard stories of this happening.

Note - Do not come asking for one of my trades if it doesn't work though.

I reversed Phillips to Tex and Hunter Clark to Ridley and went with Phillips to Butters and Daniher to Impey instead lol

And I go for the ‘Aints

I’d like to formally apologise to Lord Butters

Starting Caleb Daniel over Ridley or Mills or anybody else really. Useless

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Daniel will be cheap as chips soon, might have to pick him up.
He's all yours mate. He's a useless player, Bailey Williams in better kick off half back. Will be dropped soon. Flog

Lucky the dogs are good Cos * me Caleb Daniel took 20 years off my life this round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back