Vent 2021 Regrets / Vents .... Oh My !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You can still get him he is only $207k still plenty of points and money to be made :thumbsu:
Nah screw that, too stubborn, not paying over $200k, missed the boat.

Edit: might just have to get him :(

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've watched him a couple of times but never noticed him around the back half.

Probably due to drinking too many beers and getting pissed off at him and Cameron.
Yeah, it may just be as simple as GWS being s**t and him being a downhill skier. Anyway I need to decide to cut him or Helmet, who seems to have attracted the tag now. 😒

Yeah, it may just be as simple as GWS being sh*t and him being a downhill skier. Anyway I need to decide to cut him or Helmet, who seems to have attracted the tag now. 😒

If Helmet misses a week then the decision gets easier.

Defence? Could have sworn he was just stuck up forward all the time.
I haven't seen a gws game and I'd heard the same.

View attachment 1100504

Jelly's playing the same HF role that Whitfield played so well for much of the 2019 season when he averaged 111 running between the arcs as the link up to the forwards. Jelly just doesn't play that role as well as Whitfield does. Also, GWS' forward line is not what it used to be so Jelly's Score Involvements & Inside 50s have dried up a bit this year and even last year. Might just be a symptom of a declining GWS team as a whole. It will be interesting how/if Whitfield's imminent return affects Jelly's role and output.

HHH.JPG AAA.JPG

Neale. What to do? Suck it up and preserve the trade and cop his shitty 85s or abandon ship and upgrade to Coliver or man of Steele?

Too many risky picks and not getting the big midfielders in (650k range)
Been lucky with the fact they've been getting tagged but as the season goes on the difference between those players and my own will be 50-60 points a week.

A regret, and also a warning. I started Rowell. OK, that was a disaster, so I flipped him to Butters. He died. Now, fair warning, I'm changing Butters to some other premo this week - likely Zerrett. Apologies in advance to any Zerrett owners, this roster position in my side *might* be cursed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back