Apr 23, 2010
mill park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
1. Starting Rowell, Neale, Helmet, Dow (LOL) and Cripps

2. Not starting Impey, Ridley or Walsh

3. Not bringing in Tex

4. Trading Cripps to Butters

5. Trading Kosi to Jones as I thought I'd be eating a potential donut with Kosi not coming back in. Kosi plays and Clark gets dropped so I cop a donut anyway.

6. Jones injured the following week.

7. Trading Butters to Dunkley 30 mins before the game :$

Will now need to trade Clark to Mansell (D6) to avoid another donut with Highmore and Jones as my bench cover :D

Apart from that it's been an awesome start to the year. 22 trades left and not a single upgrade.

9d5.gif

Edit: I also have Tom Phillips

Nov 18, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
Hmm. I appear to have put the C on Clarke of Geelong after hearing he was dropped to take Dunk's ~140 instead of C Gawn. Clarke as inj sub with a magnificent 19 pts. Woo. Scaled up to 22. With Scotts 60 on the bench thats a handy 160 pt lose due to just being a straight dumbass.

Attachments

• eer.jpg
    eer.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 33
  • feels.jpg
    feels.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Hmm. I appear to have put the C on Clarke of Geelong after hearing he was dropped to take Dunk's ~140 instead of C Gawn. Clarke as inj sub with a magnificent 19 pts.
whoopsie

Hmm. I appear to have put the C on Clarke of Geelong after hearing he was dropped to take Dunk's ~140 instead of C Gawn. Clarke as inj sub with a magnificent 19 pts.
ohmy-m.gif

I don't have Grundy, I was so happy Flynn was back this week that I left him on the bench for Dick Tracey.

RlYVx0o.gif

Listened to several of you blokes and took Waterman over Bergman last week, instead of backing my gut. Waterman has "GREAT JOB SECURITY" they say...

giphy.gif

Listened to several of you blokes and took Waterman over Bergman last week, instead of backing my gut. Waterman has "GREAT JOB SECURITY" they say...

giphy.gif
LOL, I'm s**t at this game, own your s**t!!!!!

I look back at my PS notes & I realise I ****ed up.

Don't blame group think.

It's the game.

Lamb or did you have a porker?
I had freezer * up, so lost close to $1000 worth of meat.

Have spent the last 3 days getting some cheap meat (rump at $10kg) (chicken at 3.90kg, breast done as shnitty , legs as tandoori, wings as Cajun spice etc.

16 Chickens!!!

8kg rump diced

7 kg of pork shoulder diced

Oh yeah, I'm not a vegetarian. lol

Jun 19, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I had freezer fu** up, so lost close to $1000 worth of meat.

Have spent the last 3 days getting some cheap meat (rump at $10kg) (chicken at 3.90kg, breast done as shnitty , legs as tandoori, wings as Cajun spice etc.

16 Chickens!!!

8kg rump diced

Is there something we should know? You sound like you’re preparing for the end of world.

Sorry to hear that dude. You can claim that on your insurance though you have to pay the basic so probably not worth it unless you're rocking a 0 excess.

16 Chickens!!!

8kg rump diced

Yeah, * that. I'm all for people reducing their meat consumption but full vegetarian? Big nope. You have your own farmland so you're able to have some real control over it which would be great, though obviously a lot of work comes with it. Still think we'd be looking at a better society if all people could have their own plot of land and have the responsibility of producing their own meat and produce.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry to hear that dude. You can claim that on your insurance though you have to pay the basic so probably not worth it unless you're rocking a 0 excess.

Yeah, fu** that. I'm all for people reducing their meat consumption but full vegetarian? Big nope. You have your own farmland so you're able to have some real control over it which would be great, though obviously a lot of work comes with it. Still think we'd be looking at a better society if all people could have their own plot of land and have the responsibility of producing their own meat and produce.
* yeah.

Mar 30, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Geelong
Choosing LD(p)U over Ben Keays as my midfield mid-pricer.

Trading in Hickey the week he goes down. Trading in Neale the week he goes down.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers

Yeah, fu** that. I'm all for people reducing their meat consumption but full vegetarian? Big nope. You have your own farmland so you're able to have some real control over it which would be great, though obviously a lot of work comes with it. Still think we'd be looking at a better society if all people could have their own plot of land and have the responsibility of producing their own meat and produce.
10 free range Hurns :moustache:

Aug 7, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Rams, 76's, Brewers
Reilly O’Brien.
Rounds 1 & 2 with me an owner.
Ave 9 disp, .5 tackles, 1.5 marks, 2 HTA. 53 SC points.
Traded him to Hickey.....
O’Brien the following 4 rounds without me an owner.
20 disp, 5 tackles, 5 marks, 9 HTA and 120 SC points.
It’s cost me trades, points and my dignity I’m now relying on Flynn at R2.
78B014F7-E330-4C74-BD86-9D439C9B3FB5.gif

1. Starting Rowell, Neale, Helmet, Dow (LOL) and Cripps

2. Not starting Impey, Ridley or Walsh

3. Not bringing in Tex

4. Trading Cripps to Butters

5. Trading Kosi to Jones as I thought I'd be eating a potential donut with Kosi not coming back in. Kosi plays and Clark gets dropped so I cop a donut anyway.

6. Jones injured the following week.

7. Trading Butters to Dunkley 30 mins before the game :$

Will now need to trade Clark to Mansell (D6) to avoid another donut with Highmore and Jones as my bench cover :D

Apart from that it's been an awesome start to the year. 22 trades left and not a single upgrade.

View attachment 1110103

Edit: I also have Tom Phillips
Suddenly I feel good

Turly

Club Legend
Apr 23, 2010
mill park
AFL Club
Hawthorn

16 Chickens!!!

8kg rump diced

If you live in a hut in the snow I can give you some advice on what to hunt.

There happens to be a rare creature called a ziegull. If you can get your hands on this beautiful bastard then you are literally set for for life

Another creature worth mentioning is German Pimpley. Nice big thick Chol that loves to run and carry that gigantic dong.

Top 6 forward guarantee :moustache: come at me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back