Vent 2021 Regrets / Vents .... Oh My !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Guthrie win the B&F last year? He certainly had plenty of form the last couple of years at least.

Yes he did. Honestly i think he will keep this form up im bringing him in.

Trading berg to Chappy to avoid a zero few weeks back was a bad move.
Plus getting in Waterman.
Yes he did. Honestly i think he will keep this form up im bringing him in.

He's gone to another level.

He used to be prone to some crap 60-70 sub games .

Huge improvement in him.

Kedford

Senior List
Sep 10, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Starting ROB fml, just looks slow this year and not making an impact. Not expecting Grundy numbers but last year’s numbers I would’ve been fine with.

Giving me Sauce Jacobs vibes when I had him 3 years in a row back in the day.

Apr 5, 2014
Peramangk country Adelaide Hills
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
My SuperCoach team
Can’t believe I finally trade Rowe and he churns that out... rookies this year are just a headache.
My two trade options this week were: Cox and Rowe to Murphy and May - I did this

My other option was Gulden and Warner to Murphy and Bolton - wish I'd done this would of got Boltons 108 and Rowes 81

literally like 90% of everyone on here. we all suffering
Lol not me, kept Rowe, fielded harry Jones best two scores, didn't trade in Murphy or Freddy or Jones. My rookies are carrying me

Can’t believe I finally trade Rowe and he churns that out... rookies this year are just a headache.
Glass half full- was all set to trade Rowe, until Fredrick was dropped, so will get another price rise.
Glass half empty- campaigners stuck on my bench and couldn’t use Waterman as loop as Bombers played first.

timtimtim

Club Legend
Feb 27, 2021
AFL Club
Essendon
9DD972B2-A9D8-485E-B1EA-47A55D1EBFAD.jpeg

I’m sure a lot of regrets this week. Land mines everywhere with popular trades this week

Respective score of 43, 77 (vs predicted of 93), injured & med-sub 18

Poulter doing enough to get our hopes up only to shart out a 30 on-field after we all bring him in next week

Oct 17, 2017
Puppies
AFL Club
West Coast
View attachment 1122479
I’m sure a lot of regrets this week. Land mines everywhere with popular trades this week

Respective score of 43, 77 (vs predicted of 93), injured & med-sub 18

Poulter doing enough to get our hopes up only to shart out a 30 on-field after we all bring him in next week
Didn't field any of those but brought in 2 of.

Apr 5, 2014
Peramangk country Adelaide Hills
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
My SuperCoach team
Macrae is still a beast. Will be better in the long run.

Any situation where you’re bringing in Jack Macrae is a good one imo.
I hope so, but I got him at top dollar and missed Bolton and Zorko at bottom dollar

Oct 8, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
I just did some maths, which is a regrettable enough by itself, but the results will shock and astound:

I started Rowell and copped a 6 in round 1 like many other coaches. Then, I traded Rowell for Zilliams, who has since provided me with two on-field donuts and a 27. His 'good scores' have been in the 70s and 80s, with a peak of 89.

Altogether, from that spot, over 8 weeks, I've got 374 points, for an average of 46.75. I've used ~$450K and a trade for the privilege. If I'd somehow selected Jed Bews, probably by using the auto-select feature, I'd have paid $341,600 for 391 points over 8 weeks (average 48.875). I'd be better ranked and I'd have an extra trade and ~$100K to show for it.

May 8, 2006
Location, Location
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Denver Broncos, Unlisted
My two trade options this week were: Cox and Rowe to Murphy and May - I did this

My other option was Gulden and Warner to Murphy and Bolton - wish I'd done this would of got Boltons 108 and Rowes 81
Feel your pain with Rowe. I traded him this week for Brayshaw. Was considering Gulden to McCluggage or Touk but figured Errol was the better option to hold over Rowe.

Landed me 121 points that could have been 196 (Touk) or 208 (Luggage).

Petrify

Premiership Player
Mar 1, 2021
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
GWS Giants
The one good trade I made this season was picking Bolton for Dunkley, now the campaigner goes and breaks his wrist in a nightclub. Which one of you *s put a voodoo curse on me? I want a ******* name, I swear to god I'm going to find your favourite POD and trade them in just so the campaigner gets injured, * this game.

The one good trade I made this season was picking Bolton for Dunkley, now the campaigner goes and breaks his wrist in a nightclub. Which one of you fu**s put a voodoo curse on me? I want a ******* name, I swear to god I'm going to find your favourite POD and trade them in just so the campaigner gets injured, fu** this game.
Not PODs, but can you start with Macrae, Bont and Oliver - I need them to have in-game injuries - nothing major just enough to miss a week or two :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back