Vent 2021 Regrets / Vents .... Oh My !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trading in Houston over Salem last week, what a bloody disaster.

-50 points last week
looking like -70 points this week

Both averaging the same at the time of trade. Got to be bloody kidding me!
Did very similar. Was busy last weekend and missed my chance to trade docherty to Salem. Ended up with Harmes this week. 🤬

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Too many injuries this season.

Likely won’t get a finished side. Two trades left. Need to bide time to upgrade M9 which through injury deck shuffling is now Sharp. CJ down so may need to burn one of the two trades on his replacement

Genuinely think this might be the first year I've played where I just walk away from my side mid-year.

Finally got to pseudo full-premo this week (carrying Jiath and Heeney at 6 in their positions) and potentially lose Whitfield, Zilliams, Langford, and Jiath this week with 3 trades left. This has been the worst season of this game in living memory.

Genuinely think this might be the first year I've played where I just walk away from my side mid-year.

Finally got to pseudo full-premo this week (carrying Jiath and Heeney at 6 in their positions) and potentially lose Whitfield, Zilliams, Langford, and Jiath this week with 3 trades left. This has been the worst season of this game in living memory.
Hang in there mate gotta soldier on

Had Degoey from the start and endured mocking, cruel laughter, poking, ridicule as I waited for those precious promised midfield minutes.
Scores such as 69, 51, 48, 4, DNP, 52, 61, 52, 70 etc.
Those midfield minutes were a fallacy and *sighs* I said goodbye sweet prince.
Nek minnit the midfield minutes appear. 115, 114, 124 TBC.

drinking.gif

Had Degoey from the start and endured mocking, cruel laughter, poking, ridicule as I waited for those precious promised midfield minutes.

View attachment 1175715

View attachment 1175715

I started with him too and ditched him when it became clear that Buckley was going to screw his scores by leaving him in the forward line, if only Robert Harvey was coaching Collingwood back then, since he has taken over he's been getting the midfield time we were promised at the start of the season.

If I didn't only have 2 trades left I would look to roughie him back in for Daniher, need to hold on to those trades though to cover for long term injuries.

Sidebottom.

Traded in round 7 (493k) ahead of Zorko (487k).

Sidebottom since has managed 85.7 over ten rounds (857 points).
Zorko since has managed 124.4 over 9 games (1120 points)

So I payed an extra 6k for -263 points.
Basically I would be ranked 700~ spots higher than I currently am (1.2k)

I am now using my last trade to get rid of this Sidebum stain from my forward line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back