Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
One Word ......Partrick Cripps .....Patrick Cripps .....PATRICK CRIPPS :mad:

Not only did I originally select him ....I roughied him when he was put in the $2 Clearance Bin, and I'm filling the last midfield spot .....in my defence he came off a 3 game round that suggested he may have got his season back on track, and at $450K looked a good selection at the time

1626132571050.png

Well, the ****er then proceeded to bend me over from that point ....and now stuck with him

1626132650574.png

Again, I relied on historical stats too much this year ....3 year ave suggested Cripps could come back, now we know that's a fallacy

Why would you get in Hawkins he has been terrible the last month

Have you seen Sidebottom? 30s and 50s.

If I'm gonna be stuck with a gimp forward I at least want it to be one who has a high ceiling.

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Again, I relied on historical stats too much this year ....3 year ave suggested Cripps could come back, now we know that's a fallacy

Hilarious. You traded him in mid-season knowing he's having a terrible year, let that sink in. Nobody to blame but yourself for your terrible decision making skills.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Hilarious. You traded him in mid-season knowing he's having a terrible year, let that sink in. Nobody to blame but yourself for your terrible decision making skills.

go away.gif

BFMC

Senior List
Mar 22, 2021
Geelong
AFL Club
Essendon
Burnt a couple of trades during the byes chasing cash league wins, which didnt eventuate (against some low teams too FFS). Went from being in a better trades position than most to in all sorts of trouble now.......

Pavlovs Cat

Premiership Player
Sep 19, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Norwood, Aston Villa
Inviting my uncle into my family league just to be polite. He's a pensioner and he now literally lives for SuperCoach. He's a pretty cluey old bugger with time on his hands and watches every match on tv. I've created a monster! He's top of the ladder and he repays my goodwill by beating me regularly. His preparation would put Robert Harvey to shame.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
A very even side. In the past I have been burnt by Westhoff, Gray, Boak, Wines, Rockliff and don't get me started on bloody Rosey the massive blouse.
I can't see Rosey ever being a good Fantasy Player ......he's low possession and more an impact player ....he'll have his days out, but he's a trap

I can't see Rosey ever being a good Fantasy Player ......he's low possession and more an impact player ....he'll have his days out, but he's a trap
Could be like De Goey, if he gets the midfield time then he can definitely be a premo

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco

After he wrecked my season last year I wasn't touching him with a bargepole this year.

Mar 13, 2005
Geelong
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chelsea, Oakland Raiders, Celtics
One of my main regrets this season is starting Dusty, who I've always disliked intently and usually avoided. After 5 games and an average of 108 it looked like a sensible choice, but then he scored 39 when injured in round 6 and missed round 7 under the concussion rules. That's not an injury that should have affected his future scoring, but he's gone on to average just 71 in his 10 games since returning. Now he's injured again and gone for the season. At least the rookie filling in for him shouldn't fall too far short of matching that average. It does make the likelihood of a donut in some of the remaining games more likely though.

His latest injury is a nasty, potentially dangerous one and I wish him all the best in his recovery, BUT as far as SuperCoach is concerned ....

Never again!

Mar 13, 2005
Geelong
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chelsea, Oakland Raiders, Celtics
I brang the boldy in 2 weeks ago worst player I’ve traded in all year and now losing sleep. Contemplating on performing a roughie and bringing in Dow for a laugh for the remaining games 🤔
Yes I traded Sidebottom in the week before that. He started well with a 115, but since then he's been putrid. That 33 was the lowest score of his entire career and his 3 game average of 56 is also the lowest of his career. I've never considered him SC relevant as a mid only in the past and wasn't keen on him this year even with fwd DPP. Only traded him in because the affordable forward options had fallen away so badly. Another on the never again list.

Feb 2, 2020
AFL Club
Collingwood
Injuries
Dangerfield + suspension
Caldwell
De Goey
Adams
May
Howe
Butters
Marshall
Bowes
Docherty
Whitfield
Neale
Dusty
Brayshaw
Grundy
Flynn
Heeney
CCJ
Jones

Daniel suspended
Greene covid
Mills covid

The only guys that haven't been suspended / injured / covid is Laird, Steele, Aliir, Macrae, Mitchell, Gawn, Ziebell.

And I started 6 of them bahahahahahh

That's the best time to get him.
Agree with this.
Never pay full price for a key forward, if you have to grab one, out of bargain bin and tucked away out of sight before leaving the store.
That said, Hawkins is a very good footballer, would actually like to see him ruck a bit more, he’s pretty deft around the boundary.

Injuries
Dangerfield + suspension
Caldwell
De Goey
Adams
May
Howe
Butters
Marshall
Bowes
Docherty
Whitfield
Neale
Dusty
Brayshaw
Grundy
Flynn
Heeney
CCJ
Jones

Daniel suspended
Greene covid
Mills covid

The only guys that haven't been suspended / injured / covid is Laird, Steele, Aliir, Macrae, Mitchell, Gawn, Ziebell.

And I started 6 of them bahahahahahh

I don’t know whose cornflakes you pissed in, but I’d probably avoid doing it again. That’s insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back