Vent 2021 Regrets / Vents .... Oh My !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Traded Lloyd to Harris Andrews last week 🤡

Not trusting that magnificent basterdo Touk Miller with the VC, especially with his killa performance in last 1/2 of the year....pure sex :hearteyes:

For those playing at home, I went down by ~30 points. Back to SC retirement I go.....

For those continuing to play at home

Recap: ****ed up my loophole prelim weekend. No E on Grundy. Lost prelim by 30 points.

Update: Would've won the GF by circa 150 points. $500 down the drain. Even watching my Bombres beat the Pies/make finals wasn't enough to put a smile on my face.... by the time you add in therapy costs i'm probably a grand worse off :tearsofjoy:

Backline of Stewart/ Mills/ Lloyd + May. fml. Traded Rich in as a replacement for 1 of them. fml
So in some sort of miracle I got through my to my cashie GF despite my backline debacle the other week. Both our GF week teams were pretty decent, our captains cancelled each other out. Both of us were heading for 2500+ and going into the last game we were almost dead even. In the end it came down to Darcy Parish (me) vs Alec Waterman (them). Me: I'm in the money boys! Parish vs the Collingwood midfield equals 150+!.... Then: first bounce, he's being tagged. fml

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back