Draft Review 2021 - Revisit the 2021 AFL Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Sphynx

Premiership Player
Jul 10, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Doesnt say much about Simpkin, LDU and Thomas.

Thomas kicked 3 in a half, so not sure if it applies to him.

Sydney will get first look in a fortnight 😀 apparently we are going up early and playing you another time before the official preseason game.

RUNVS

Hall of Famer
Feb 28, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Thomas kicked 3 in a half, so not sure if it applies to him.

Sydney will get first look in a fortnight 😀 apparently we are going up early and playing you another time before the official preseason game.

I am glad about that as the more practice the better. Swans have a lot of young guys that need game time to show what they can do.

If it is true I hope one of Sydney or North live stream the game.

Last edited:

Nutjob

Club Legend
Oct 23, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I am glad about that as the more practice the better. Swans have a lot of young guys that need game time to show what they can do.

If it is true I hope one of Sydney or North live stream the game.

North won’t, our media team have pretty dismal the last couple of years putting out footage. I’m not sure if most clubs are in a similar boat with Covid. You would think it should improve during covid times, but I guess a drop off in staff has also been a factor. Fingers crossed Sydney get something going.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

the big lebowski

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 4, 2006
The hood
AFL Club
North Melbourne
North won’t, our media team have pretty dismal the last couple of years putting out footage. I’m not sure if most clubs are in a similar boat with Covid. You would think it should improve during covid times, but I guess a drop off in staff has also been a factor. Fingers crossed Sydney get something going.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I could be wrong but I think we play the swans in the nab community series. That will be on Foxtel.

The week before we have an unofficial match against the demons at Arden st. I see no reason why there won’t be a stream of that as there has been in previous years.

Snuffaluphagus

Sep 10, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Erasmus will be the first debutant for us this year barring a serious injury between now and the start of the season.

Might not play round 1 but will play the first month I imagine and if reports are correct, might not leave the team after that.

Johnson has a minor foot injury and Amiss will likely only play a few games this year unless we have a bunch of injuries up front (always a good chance with Freo)

Rich01

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Gibcus looks like he will play this year, which is promising for a KPD. Could be early too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad