Position 2021 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure it's his 2nd because he didn't get on the ground as medical sub against Lions?
Yep 2nd game. 56 & 58 (BE -45)

Great pressure forward who’ll keep his spot if he continues that form.

If he projects at average (57) should rise approx $45k next game.

Last edited:

Seymour Skinner

"The Tigers only led by four points at quarter-time, but a six-goal second quarter broke the game open in the 13.17 (95) to 7.13 (55) victory.

Callum Coleman-Jones was best on ground with 22 disposals, 11 marks and two goals in his first game back from suspension, while Patrick Naish (32), Jack Ross (30), Riley Collier-Dawkins (30) and Wangaratta recruit Brad Melville (28) won plenty of the ball."

Seymour Skinner

"The Tigers only led by four points at quarter-time, but a six-goal second quarter broke the game open in the 13.17 (95) to 7.13 (55) victory.

Callum Coleman-Jones was best on ground with 22 disposals, 11 marks and two goals in his first game back from suspension, while Patrick Naish (32), Jack Ross (30), Riley Collier-Dawkins (30) and Wangaratta recruit Brad Melville (28) won plenty of the ball."

No mention of Highmore, but all comments were that he played a solid game without being outstanding.

Seymour Skinner

Yeah I watched most of the game yesterday as they streamed it on YouTube.
Missed most of the first Q, apparently that's when Highmore was going well, I hardly saw him during the game.

Thought Ross was best on to half time, but RCD was very, very good in the 3rd Q and overtook him, before slowing down in the last.

CCJ was good, hope he plays next week as they can't get away with putting Pickett in the ruck against actual ruckmen, but hard to make many changes after the Saints game.

Any idea if Kosi is playing this week?

I need to make a trade before 1st game today - if Kosi plays, take his score field, or if not, cop a donut or trade out Caleb....

Still can't make up my mind..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McNeill and Scott just keep getting games. And keep sitting on my bench making no money. Surely one of them jags a score this week. Surely ... I say without conviction.
I have scott id be happy with 50+. Just enough to get cash flow going.
Hes going no where near the field.

I have scott id be happy with 50+. Just enough to get cash flow going.
Hes going no where near the field.
The problem is if he only scores a 50 something you just know he’ll score a 35 next week and stall his money making again. We really need one bigger score, 90-100, to counteract these 20-30s.

The problem is if he only scores a 50 something you just know he’ll score a 35 next week and stall his money making again. We really need one bigger score, 90-100, to counteract these 20-30s.
Capability of scoring 90+ is an excellent thing in a rookie.
I dont believe scott has that capability.
Hes a Crab rookie.

Capability of scoring 90+ is an excellent thing in a rookie.
I dont believe scott has that capability.
Hes a Crab rookie.
He may be a crab but at least he’s not a smashed crab.

Come on Doggies. Give him helmet’s role while helmet has a week off. Put the crab on kick out duties.

Round 7 or 8 debut would suit nicely please. Then we can downgrade to Waterman - Jones - Finn - "Next Premier mid" over the next 4 weeks.
Reckon that'll be the timing too .....it maybe Berry rested for Pedlar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back